Dark’s Forums Diplomat Application

00 𝓓𝓪𝓻𝓴 00

Should Dark become a forums diplomat?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Should Dark become a forums diplomat?

• Yes, explain
    • No, explain

In-Game Name: Dark

Steam Name: [GL] Dark

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:160659387

What is your staff rank and the server you work in? PoliceRP Senior Moderator 

How often are you online on the forums? I am on the forums about 5-10 times a day.

Why do you believe you're qualified to serve as a Forum Diplomat?

I believe I am qualified to serve as a Forum Diplomat as I am quite active on the forums. As well as my activity, I am very capable of dealing with situations appropriately and follow guidelines and use common sense in all situations.

Would you consider yourself to have good judgement? If so, please describe a situation that required you to make a difficult decision?

I would consider myself to have very good judgment. There has been lots of situations where I use my best judgement for example a player made a report on someone RDMing 2 people and stealing a government car. Once the reporter has told their side I bring the other player up to the sit and let them know what’s going on. They explain to me that they are new and don’t really know how to play. I the return the reporter and start talking with the new player. I explain to him the main rules and elaborate on the onces he broke. I also tell him that he can read the rules by doing !mots in chat. He then thanks me and I return him. I then hover over him and I see he is reading the motd I take another sit and the see what he’s up to and he didn’t break another rule since. (That I know of)

How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming in various topics due to getting banned from one of our servers?

In a situation where a user is spamming in multiple topics I would ask him to stop and mention that they would get a forums warning if they don’t by a forums DM and replying to his latest spam. If he continues I would contact the Head Diplomat for a formal forums warning. If any of the spam is malicious in any way I would hide the content as well and if the post the spam is getting too intense I would lock the topic.

How would you deal with a situation where two users are aggressively arguing with each other in a warning appeal?

If two users are arguing in a warning appeal I would ask them to stop arguing and keep the reply’s to +/- Support only or a forums warning will be issued. If they continue I would contact the Head Diplomat for a forums warning to be issued.

Edited by [GL] Dark
Fixed SteamID

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

+Support

- Active on forums 

- Mature

- Professional   

- Good Application 

- Well known in the community 

- Awesome Staff member 

- Always had great experiences with him

Best of luck Dark! < 3 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, yh said:

+Support

- Active on forums 

- Mature

- Professional   

- Good Application 

- Well known in the community 

- Awesome Staff member 

- Always had great experiences with him

Best of luck Dark! < 3 

• Like 1

POLICE RP STAFF/EVENT TEAM | PD SM | SWAT PFC | SYP COMMAND |

Happy Dance GIF by Joey Bada$$

-Support
I will simply explain why I am going to -Support this
The fact that you put the least amount of effort into your application makes me think you would not be interested enough to be forums diplomat
I know you could do better I have seen your staff app I am not trying to be mean or anything just needed little more effort put into it.

Edited by ICE
  • Like 1

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

1 hour ago, ICE said:

-Support
I will simply explain why I am going to -Support this
The fact that you put the least amount of effort into your application makes me think you would not be interested enough to be forums diplomat
I know you could do better I have seen your staff app I am not trying to be mean or anything just needed little more effort put into it.

I like you dark but I have to agree with ice here

• Like 1

PD SM | SWAT LT | SL Consigliere 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png

Alright soo sorry dark your mature active and nice but no much effort was put into this application at all

-support

• Like 1

Delta Force~PPD
 Ex SS Deputy Assistant Director~Ex SRT SGT~Ex Swat MSGT

Ex SNR Mod/Senior Event Team

😈

• 2 weeks later...

Application Accepted!

Thank you for your application to the Forum Diplomats, your application has been approved! You will be receiving more information on onboarding onto the Forum Diplomat team via discord!

• Gaminglight Love 1

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021