An Idea for the Theater and the Whole server. - Denied

Thisisdeutsch21

What you want to see? -  I want this mod Called "Media Player".

Why should we add it? - I want you guys to add it for more Rp and people can actually go to the theaters and watch a movie or watch some YouTube. There may be a problem with lag I don't know but hopefully it don't lag the server.

What are the advantages of having this? - I Think people Would like and i think Everyone will Definitly Bring more Attraction to the theater Because nobody really goes in there i think we could make the Places more rp if i think it and give you ideas.

Who is it mainly for? - Its Mainly for Anybody and they can request a video movie on this mod Not unless you make a job in order to make for that person.

Links to any content - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=546392647

2 hours ago, Alex Raddish said:

-Support

Would be very laggy, especially considering Theatre is right next to spawn

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

A cool as I think this would be there are Milton's issues with it ranging from lag, inappropriate videos, issues with the current gmod version and just general optimization with the addon. The medals vastly outweigh the positives here and I don't think it would be a good fit for prp at its current status