SCP 4730 Earth Crucified - Denied

bloodson15

What are you suggesting?- Adding a new group to play as in the server, admins can decide on  level or the requirements to join

Who would this change mostly benefit? - anyone who doesn't wanna be foundation, ci, or sarkic

How would this change better the server? - it would add a new level of fun to the server, cause if I'm remembering the wiki, 4730-A the god foundation, views anything not in its same mindset as an enemy, ready for termination

Are there any disadvantages to this addition? If so explain: will have to have a teleport system, and will really only be able to come out of the interogation room, as they can only come out of security level 4 doors, and it might be a tad bit broken because the god foundation uses high tech weapons like rail guns, and other energy weaponry, so the server might have to add some more futuristic looking mods, also will have to think of some new player models for use for god foundation personnel, they're also basically just normal foundation personnel that basically use higher tech guns, like railguns and stuff, so they're basically normal level of human squish, and also i guess well also have to build a new base on the server for the god foundation to use as a site, and might even have to add a mining tool for them to use, since their whole shtick is mining earth till its dead 

Edited by bloodson15

- Support 
-WAYYYY more thought, and effort has to be put into this than I think you realize
-We're already having issues placing Sarkics on the map. This is would require a map update to do.
-Managing the current branches we have is already a pain in the ass. Last thing we need is another
-Another base on surface, much less another facility would cause lag

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||

28 minutes ago, NeoID said:

- Support 
-WAYYYY more thought, and effort has to be put into this than I think you realize
-We're already having issues placing Sarkics on the map. This is would require a map update to do.
-Managing the current branches we have is already a pain in the ass. Last thing we need is another

Imperial RP] Ex-Gamemaster| Ex-Starfighter Corps. Officer| Ex-Onyx Squad Officer| Ex-Inferno Squad Squadron Leader| Ex-Shadow Guard Officer VII| INO Chad. 
SCP RP] 
Retired-Nu7 1st Lieutenant| Ex-GENSEC Master Sergeant and Junior Warden| Retired-Chaos Insurgency 1st Lieutenant| Zeta-19| Epic Payday Gang(2nd ever)| Ex-A1 Guardian| Ex-Event Team Member.
"You are a quarter of a million strong, and you shoot well, but what if I showed of with 500,000 men? What would you do?" -Kaiser Wilhelm II "We would shoot twice, and we'd go home" -Swiss Militiaman

naruto shippuden GIF

33 minutes ago, NeoID said:

- Support 

CI CMDR
CC: CI Requiem Squad XH-76
Biggest DMC Fan

On 3/19/2021 at 11:26 PM, NeoID said:

- Support 

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

-Support 

To add a new branch/class would take a lot of work from SMT and plus we already had a map update, we don’t need another. While a new class would be nice, the server is just a little so strained right now to do it.

Free From GL ❤️

On 3/19/2021 at 6:26 PM, NeoID said:

- Support 

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

On 3/20/2021 at 12:26 AM, NeoID said:

- Support 

This would make the server run so much slower on lower end PCs thus lower player numbers. Unneeded. 

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

On 3/19/2021 at 5:26 PM, NeoID said:

- Support 

13 hours ago, Mary said:

-Support 

To add a new branch/class would take a lot of work from SMT and plus we already had a map update, we don’t need another. While a new class would be nice, the server is just a little so strained right now to do it.

Former D5 VCMDR Travar | Former Event Team Leader ||  Former Admin || Former Nu7 HSU Commissar Requiem || Former RRH 

-Support.
This needs way more explanation, and even then I doubt that this would be good for anything except spreading out the playerbase even more.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

When it comes to suggesting a new branch we need you to go into a good bit of detail with it. We need models, job ideas, maybe HP/Armor 

Also a map update leads to this not being viable until later down the line, it can still be suggested/accepted but wouldnt be implemented for a while

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."