ban appeal

Brentsy

steam name: Brentsy

steam id: 76561198988690821

ingame name: poo poo man

ban legnth: perma

i dont remember the admin that banned me

i told someone to kill thereselves. and minging. this was a while back but i recently wanted to play on the server. i regret my actions and im sorry it wont happen again. ill mute my mic if i get mad

This is the player's first appeal of this permenant ban.

Player's ban:

08/11/2020, 22:08:00 - SCP - [GL] gamikzone - Permanent - Telling other players to kill themselves/ Mass Minge

Previous significant warnings of note:

10/02/2019, 23:17:13 - SCP - {PGN} DE-02 | 4296 | L | Trevor - ERP'ing Verbally

10/04/2019, 23:51:38 - SCP[ - GL] Mike - sexism LTAP

10/27/2019, 22:44:03 - SCP - {PGN} DE-02 | 4296 | L | Trevor - Mass racism | LTAP

08/12/2020, 03:12:59 - SCP - [GL] gamikzone - Mass Minge/ Telling Players to Kill themselves

Player's only other post in this community:

Brentsy.PNG

• Laughing 1

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

5 minutes ago, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

-Support

Second attempt and isn't any better. 

Just as an administrative correction, this is actually his first appeal of the ban. The previous post was a staff report.

-support

Like 0 effort, from what we see yoru jsut a person who is toxic. 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

-Support

Personally, I don't see any effort or desire to redeem your actions and I don't think you're taking this that seriously. For us, it seems like you're brushing it off with  a few short sentences. Naw. 

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

i mean i am sorry for  my past actions and i take accountability for them, i can change the stuff i did on the sever before but i wont do them again. i realize your concerns bc of my past on the server but i would really like to play it again. i understand tho how big of an issue i was and i am sorry. i will follow the rules and respect the server.

I would recommend playing on other GamingLight servers to re-establish yourself with a better reputation, as well as taking more time on your next appeal to describe why you now know the actions you engaged in were wrong, and how you've changed.

Elligable for second ban appeal attempt on: April 19th, 2021