7 members have voted

1. 1. Is Seaman suited and built for Vice Marshal

• Ready
    • Not-Ready

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :
SF GC SRC SV Seaman 1995
2. What Regiment are you applying for?
Starfighters

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I would like to be a vice-commander (Vice Marshal) because of how much I have really grown in this battalion and how much it has changed me as a person in game. As a Vice Marshal I would do my absolute best to make sure SF is striving as a whole. One thing I'd push for more of is higher activity within the squadrons (Gladius, Sentry, and Cobra). Seeing these more active will benefit SF in 2 ways; tightening the bonds between SF members and having other battalions of the ISD be more aware of them. This can really apply to all 3 squadrons as they CAN have interactions and greater relationships with other battalions and can be achieved with passive RP, sims and even small things such as binds. This serves as my ultimate goal, being able to see SF be successful! 

I’d also like to mitigate the issue SF can run into in during moments of high player count on the server; there are many things to do but it's not something that is entirely taught or shown how to handle. I believe there are many things that can be done to help with moments of “boredom” with SF which causes members to leave as they may believe they do not get what they tried-out for. 

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

I have 312 hours played on the server, which is just under 2 weeks. I typically play anywhere from 4-10 hours a day but can be reached at any time. I initially joined this server on February 5th and within an hour joined SF. With no 2nd life all my time and dedication has been put into SF. 

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The main purpose of a commander for a branch is for their dependency and consistency of reinforcing and rewarding positive and correct behavior. As long as this main purpose is reached there should be no issues throughout the branch both as a whole and through the numerous relationships between it’s members. Commanders should act as the best role model to their subordinates in order to maximize effectiveness. Being a great role model includes but is not limited to reactions, manners, listening, training and execution and creation of orders both in and out of branch specialties. All of these can easily and commonly be reached by typical battalion action such as events, sims, tryouts, passive RP and patrols. Commanders in any branch should be showing these traits but also be reminding and enforcing the same attitude and ideology on fellow officers and all within the battalion. 

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I should be trusted as Vice-Marshal because I have always been sticking by the book since day one. Everything I do and have done has been extremely precise and well thought out. Doing so allows me to be one step ahead of everyone else that I am against (rebel scum) and those I happily work with. I would say that this is most visibly seen in the SF tryout log. Within there I have done a lot of work for the battalion and its members by working hard to recruit new members and have pushed the NCOs and high ranking enlisting who are working on becoming NCOs become successful. I work to prioritize my SF by being both tough yet appreciative of their actions as I do realize some of the stuff needing to be done can be intimidating or an occasional pain in the butt. Regardless of any situation I’m placed in I have always been rooting for all members within Gaminglight Imperial RP and been offering my help (even to those outside of the SF battalion and to those who are above me in rank). I’d also like to say that being a Centurion in the Sentry squadron has given me a second sense of responsibility so this can give me an edge in terms of readiness.

-side note- I've seen the work that a lot of people put into this community and I've appreciated that - a lot. At first I didn't really pay attention to it but as I played more I realized the passion that a lot of people have so what better way to give thanks is to become that myself and give back or make the experience someone gave me to someone else. 

7. How often can you be Online? :

I can be online nearly everyday for several hours typically between 10am-6pm EST. Although I may not always be online IN GAME, my notifications on discord are on and DMs are always open to help both game-related and non game-related issues and scenarios to anyone.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

No warnings at all.

-Thank you for taking the time to read and consider my application,

Seaman

Edited by Seaman 1995
  • Heart-Eyes 4

~With Care, Seaman 
Retired Grand Moff Tarkin
 Retired Head Gamemaster

MASSIVE + SUPPORT
- VERY ACTIVE
- DEDICATED

- Great App
- Deserves this position
- Seaman is very kind and welcoming to our new SF, he also always makes sure to start friendships with them.
(Also a boss at tryouts 😎)

Cat GIF

Stamped by Deaky

19 minutes ago, soph said:

MASSIVE + SUPPORT
- VERY ACTIVE
- DEDICATED

- Great App
- Deserves this position
- Seaman is very kind and welcoming to our new SF, he also always makes sure to start friendships with them.

21 minutes ago, soph said:

MASSIVE + SUPPORT
- VERY ACTIVE
- DEDICATED

- Great App
- Deserves this position

not much more to add.

Current: R IC LT COL Rasputin - Co-Creator of the HCD

Ex: SF Vice Marshall, IC VCMDR Fixer/Scorch

39 minutes ago, soph said:

MASSIVE + SUPPORT
- VERY ACTIVE
- DEDICATED

- Great App
- Deserves this position

Seaman is a super nice dude and is one of the most dedicated members of SF

Vice Admiral | Senior Admin | Forum Diplomat | Support Staff

Staff of the Month July 2021

-Support

Man is good but he JUST got GC and i feel like he needs more time before applying for Vice Marshal. There are others who are FAR more deserving. Although Seaman is a good guy, I believe he needs more time

[SCP-RP] Retired: CI RND DHOR/RA/CIN,  Engineer/OS, Omi9 Maj, SET.

[IMP-RP] Previous: CMO Captain, SFL, Tank VCMDR Shock VCMDR GMVIII

Officially Married to Mary 2/23/23

EMPRESS OF D-BLOCK

10 hours ago, soph said:

MASSIVE + SUPPORT
- VERY ACTIVE
- DEDICATED

- Great App
- Deserves this position

{{ ImperialRP -  Naval Vice Admiral - Chief Medical Overseer - }}

{{ Divisions - Senior Administrator - Senior Game Master  }}

• Nimo locked this topic