1. 1. Should I become vice commander?

• Yes
    • No

Questions

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : 

SHGO L Senior Guard Myn Kyneugh

2. What Regiment are you applying for? 

Royal guard 

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I want to be the Vice Sovereign of this branch because I believe I have the ability to improve this battalion I can keep the roster up to date as well as doing roll calls to make sure the roster stays up to date. I have been in the Royal guard for 4-5 months now I have learned to lead royal guard I can resolve problems pretty quickly I am a moderator as well I have experience with conflicts and making sure I know both sides of the story I attend the weekly meetings and stay active on the forums and discord, TeamSpeak, and ingame I aim to reward people who can show me they are dedicated and active I think I can help Royal Guard be more professional I have shown leadership in events and trainings as well as dueling tournaments.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

7 weeks 

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch? 

be active in game, TeamSpeak, forums, discord. they should keep all documents up to date and keep the roaster up to date, they should also show leadership, and be professional 

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I am very dedicated to the battalion, I am assisting in running Shadow Guard a sub battalion, I have trained a lot of Cadets and i am always willing to help them 

7. How often can you be Online? : 

almost everyday around 3-7 hours 

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :  

0 Warns 

Edited by RG Adam

Shadow Guard Officer | Lore Senior Guard | Myn Kyneugh |

+Support
                                                                                                                   Good Guy 
                                                                                      Good leader 
                                                                                        Good App

Good luck!

Edited by Kylemirren 93

KAZZA

Tango-12

1 hour ago, Kylemirren 93 said:

+Support
                                                                                                                   Good Guy 
                                                                                      Good leader 
                                                                                        Good App

Good luck!

Yuhhh

+support

- Very loyal to RG
- Active as hell
- Cool to be around
- Good leadership

Good luck adam!

Royal Guard // Former Vice Sovereign Protector Kir Kanos // Ryan 
                                                image.png.3d7e952b58f241caafffa7247420529c.png                                                  

+ support 

- Active RG member 

- Great Leadership 

- Good application 

Overall best of luck to you Adam

| EX Army HC for Imperial | EX DT SNR CMDR |  EX IC VCMDR SEV|
| EX Imperial Head Admin  | 𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 |

On 3/13/2021 at 8:55 PM, StrikerHD said:

+Support

-Active in RG

-Very nice person to chat with

-Leads very well

-Knows how to be serious

GOOD LUCK!

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █   The Antagonist of GamingLight   █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

On 3/14/2021 at 11:26 PM, River said:

+ support 

- Active RG member 

- Great Leadership 

- Good application 

Overall best of luck to you Adam

Very Nice guy and very likeable person on the server and has great leadership from what i've seen, would be a good choice for vice.

(ImperialRP Ranks)ImperialRP EX Naval MO Lieutenant|EX Havoc 1st Lieutenant| Ex Seventh Sister
 (Divisions)ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster-retired Gamemaster Of Month For January 2021| Forums Diplomat-retired ImperialRP Senior Admin-retired

On 3/13/2021 at 7:40 PM, Kylemirren 93 said:

+Support
                                                                                                                   Good Guy 
                                                                                      Good leader 
                                                                                        Good App

Good luck!

Nova LTCOL Matrix
Retired SF Vice Marshal Matrix 1307 -- Retired ST VCMDR Matrix 6766
- Retired Admiral Matrix
ezgif-3-3d71640d537b.gif.92f66a74b1dce64d79f73e3060dab170.gif

+Support

-This guy is incredibly dedicated. I've known him since he just joined RG, and is an amazing person. Definitely deserves this rank.

-He has shown dedication, ability, and all the other traits needed by a command member.

Former Rear Admiral