• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: Doggo

SteamID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:123456789) : STEAM_0:1:97906523

What is your ULX Rank?(Donator/Staff): User

What is your time played on the SCPRP server?: 10 weeks

What is your RP Rank (MTF,SEC,CI, Etc)?: DoL

What is your timezone?: Central European Timezone

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): 6-7, I know most of the popular SCPs, but I have not read too many less known ones.

Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner? (If so, explain it): I have helped in a few events while I was senior admin. Other than that, no.

How Active are you? (1/10): 5-6 right now, I'm planning on imprving it after online school ends.

How many warns do you have? (Across all Gaminglight Servers.Put the date/reason/server, then explain each one.): 1 warn, 8/27/19 Tranqing other humans, on SCPRP

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?: I think you should allow me to be an ET member because I have been with the community for a very long time now. I was staff for more than a year and senior admin for a few months. In that time I learned how to operate the ULX commands that ET get access to, and i also helped with a few events. I have only recieved 1 warn since I started playing on the server, and I got it more than 18 months ago. It was for tranqing humans, I was minging around with Kiddo at the time, and didn't mean any harm. I participated in dozens of interesting and cool events, so I can get a few ideas from those and make good events. I'm 6 hours ahead of EST, meaning I can make events during down time to make it more fun for players. I'm also well know in the community, have a good reputation and a high RP rank.

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better): I have always enjoyed king of the hill type games and events. So I would make one of those. This is heavily influenced by TF2 btw. I would make 2 teams, Red and Blue. They could choose from classes: scout, heavy or sniper. Scout would have less armor, an SMG and a pistol but would be faster than normal, heavy would have a rifle and more armor but would be a bit slow and sniper would have less HP/armor but would get a sniper rifle. The event would either take place on the surface or in the ET room, it doesn't matter which. I would set up a colored square, and that would be the "hill". There would be barricades and obstacles around the hill. The 2 teams would have to fight each other and whichever team has a member standing on the point for 2 minutes straight would win. This may be unoriginal, but I wrote an even I would genuinely enjoy.

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?: Yes

What is your favorite SCP? Why?: My favorite SCP is 009, The Red Ice. I think this is one of the most deadly SCPs, and I find it really interesting. If SCP-009 touches anything water based, it converts it into more red ice. Meaning if you were to drop even a tiny bit of it into an ocean, you would get rid of a large portion of water on Earth. And if a person touches it, their blood starts turning into red ice. It may take minutes or hours for a person to die, all while they know the inevitability of death. This SCP behaves differently from normal ice. It's a liquid between -100 and 0°C, ice above 0°C and a gas below -100°C.

SCPRP Director of Logistics, Event TeamFormer Nu7 2LT, Former Senior Admin

On 3/11/2021 at 3:14 PM, [GL] Deez said:

+Support

-Active

-Good Application

-Trusted

-Was a Former SNR Admin

-Also I like the event idea

Good Luck!

On 3/11/2021 at 4:03 PM, kingdoms_3 said:

+Support

For a serious answer, Just refer to deez's response. 

🙂

+ Support 
App is well written
Holds a high rank and responsibility
Trusted
Previous Senior Admin, which helps

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||

On 3/11/2021 at 5:14 PM, [GL] Deez said:

+Support

-Active

-Good Application

-Trusted

-Was a Former SNR Admin

-Also I like the event idea

Good Luck!

Imperial RP] Ex-Gamemaster| Ex-Starfighter Corps. Officer| Ex-Onyx Squad Officer| Ex-Inferno Squad Squadron Leader| Ex-Shadow Guard Officer VII| INO Chad. 
SCP RP] 
Retired-Nu7 1st Lieutenant| Ex-GENSEC Master Sergeant and Junior Warden| Retired-Chaos Insurgency 1st Lieutenant| Zeta-19| Epic Payday Gang(2nd ever)| Ex-A1 Guardian| Ex-Event Team Member.
"You are a quarter of a million strong, and you shoot well, but what if I showed of with 500,000 men? What would you do?" -Kaiser Wilhelm II "We would shoot twice, and we'd go home" -Swiss Militiaman

naruto shippuden GIF