Toasty’s event team application v2.5Denied

Toasty

Toasty

Steam_0:0:462304249

Gold

1 Week

MTF E11 PFC, SEC JFTO SM, CI SM

East coast, EST

8/10 I watch videos and read into the lore of SCP all the time, I find it really fascinating. I know most SCPs people talk about just not their numbers.

7/10 I’m usually playing this server later in the day after I’m back from the gym. I log in usually 6-7pm and log off at 2-4am. I’m on all day on Wednesday and Sunday 

I don’t have experience hosting events on public servers but I do when it comes to private events for me and my friends in private servers

I enjoy making games fun for people and being apart of the community making new friends. I believe that if I were to be accepted into event team I would be able to make events that the players would enjoy. I get on every day and talk with a lot of different people and I’ll be able to create the events from suggestions that people I play with make. I’ll make events based on SCPs that aren’t in the server yet like SCP 2552 Cthulhu and SCP 3008 Infinite IKEA. If I were to be accepted in event team I will be able to use my creative mind to create events for everyone. I will do my best to communicate with the other event team members to create the best experience for players old and new to the server. I really hope you accept me into event team, I really think this will be a great experience for me.

I  would make a event where SCP 2662 Cthulhu was destroying everything and everyone has to work together to stop him. I think SCP 3008 infinite IKEA would be cool too, I would make it like how the infinite staircase works that it will keep teleporting you to a certain point so it seems to be infinite, it be cool if a group of mtf went in to explore it and got lost so the scientists have to think of a way to extract the lost people in the IKEA. Perhaps the people that got out became insane and start to make trouble for the foundation. A event not based on SCP I would like to make is sports events like soccer or basketball. 

Yes I read over the guidelines 

my favorite SCP is SCP 5031. I like how 5031 started as a ruthless monster killing everything to a monster that enjoys cooking and music all because it didn’t know any better and was taught how to be nice.

Edit: I put the correct steam I’d format 

Edited by Toasty

Former: O5-10 "The Mad General" / SCP-RP Head Admin / CI 2LT / Security CPT

+support

+he's a trustworthy member

+he seems enthusiastic 

- while the event ideas sound cool, they would most likely be impossible (especially the IKEA one)

I wish you luck with your application 

Former E11 1LT/Head Ranger,  Former Event Team/Staff Member| GENSEC SGT Foundation Chef

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.133a59eca14307e607c6ed8c10b1d560.gif<- me when the quiet guy in D-block begins to reach into his pocket

On 3/10/2021 at 2:18 PM, OWNED said:

+support

+he seems enthusiastic 

- while the event ideas sound cool, they would most likely be impossible (especially the IKEA one)

use the right type of steam id plsss

🙂

20 hours ago, Darkfistt said:

+ support

- Good guy to be around

- chill

- Active

Never seen the lad myself but if other people have, I'm fine with it, Also side note as a response to the below:

This event would IN THEORY be possible if you used up all of the sky on surface, Trust me, It's huge.

[SCP RP] Former Research Administrator | Research Field Agent | Chair Professor of RRA - Former RRH Analyst 'November 1' -- MTF Nu7 Second Lieutenant  Senior Event Team Member - Former Admin
1738.png.2860d6d83ce908d8cece340a33865cfb.png

Events based around new Scp that aren't in the server are always interesting and  cool so it's a + Support for me 🙂

EX Head Of Staff SCP-RP | CI will forever be in my heart. 1/15/21 - 8/1/22 (CI CMDR Cosmic ITLY)

+/-

No bad history
Have had good conversation in the past 
Seems respectable enough

Application could have been formatted better
The Cthulhu idea worries me, considering it sounds like an RDM event

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||

On 3/10/2021 at 4:18 PM, OWNED said:

+support

+he seems enthusiastic 

I think the IKEA event is infact doable, you just gotta take the time to build it

Imperial RP] Ex-Gamemaster| Ex-Starfighter Corps. Officer| Ex-Onyx Squad Officer| Ex-Inferno Squad Squadron Leader| Ex-Shadow Guard Officer VII| INO Chad. 
SCP RP] 
Retired-Nu7 1st Lieutenant| Ex-GENSEC Master Sergeant and Junior Warden| Retired-Chaos Insurgency 1st Lieutenant| Zeta-19| Epic Payday Gang(2nd ever)| Ex-A1 Guardian| Ex-Event Team Member.
"You are a quarter of a million strong, and you shoot well, but what if I showed of with 500,000 men? What would you do?" -Kaiser Wilhelm II "We would shoot twice, and we'd go home" -Swiss Militiaman

naruto shippuden GIF