Should I become a TMod?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become a TMod?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Loaf

What is your steam name?: [GL] Loaf

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:196808892

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, I was a trial moderator for 1 week and Mod on SCP-RP for around 1-2 months but had to resign due to IRL issues. This was about 4 months ago.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) I took a long break from the community in mid-2019, and came back around September 2020. 

What date did you make your forums account? September 13, 2020

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Platinum

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 6 https://gyazo.com/fecf8ba0fbebf3bab917daa4a3c73b89

Have you donated? Yes, $278.

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No.

Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes, I have.

Timezone: EST

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum): I deserve to be a trial moderator because I have been a staff member before, and I've become even more so experienced and familiarized with the server and its members in the past months. I am still well versed in the rules and ulx commands required to be an effective member of the staff team. I have never had any formal warns given to me since my last brief time as a member of the staff team 4 months ago, nor did I receive any when I was staff.. I'd also like to say that a fair amount of players know who I am, and I have advanced to command in Maintenance, which I feel is a testament to my competence and loyalty to the server. I am often online at off hours when staff members are scarce, and I know I can fill that gap in support when I'm on the server. Overall, I know that I would be a competent, calm, and good fit for the staff team if this application were to be accepted.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? First, I would ask that they stop cursing at me, or else they would be gagged/muted. If they continue, I would gag/mute them and then talk to the reporter to find their side of the story. After this, I would check combat logs in !blogs and use the evidence given to me there to come to a conclusion. Assuming the player is guilty of Mass RDM, I would warn them for Staff Diss and MRDM, then contact an Admin+ and give them the offender's SteamID to administer the 5 day ban. I would then return the reporter if they hadn't already been returned and close the sit. 

Edited by Loaff

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

+ support 

Has 6 warns that are appealable and very old 

Good app

Was staff.

Edit: some things were clarified changed to +support.

Edited by [GL] Bacon/Buck

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5

+support

I remember Loaf from my active E11/ET days

he was a good staff member and all the warns are super old

I think he can come back

Former E11 1LT/Head Ranger,  Former Event Team/Staff Member| GENSEC SGT Foundation Chef

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.133a59eca14307e607c6ed8c10b1d560.gif<- me when the quiet guy in D-block begins to reach into his pocket

9 hours ago, Goodman said:

+Support

Hes a good guy

Knows how to help people

And really active

Former D5 VCMDR Travar | Former Event Team Leader ||  Former Admin || Former Nu7 HSU Commissar Requiem || Former RRH 

+ Support 

I see them around on the server a lot. I have talked with them in TS a couple times and they were very nice. 
Nice app as well. 

Edited by Kenneth Slick

[SCP-RP]

Current : Nothing

Ex MTF E11 1LT Slick | Senior Admin - Support I