Dylan Elder 05 application

Bozobong

In Game Name: Dylan Elder 

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:447081496

Job applying for: O5 Research

How many Warns do you have? 20210308201144_1.jpg.9cde862655c3e60fba5741d68ce8084d.jpg

Why do you want to join the O5 staff team: I have always wanted to join the 05 research team because it seems like a great times to even spend with the 05 and I think I could make a perfect fit.

Why should we accept you: I am always on I feel like I will be a perfect fit for the 05 and make sure to keep more researchers in check and have a great time with other fellow 05 and the science team that I am apart of.

-Support

-App is very short

+you are active

-

1 hour ago, Bozobong said:

make sure to keep more researchers in check

Not your job while on OR, Dont go looking for power in the O5 staff Project please *Not just to you but any who see this app and wish to apply for O5 staff*

-app just seems very basic in my opinion

~OL1

Edited by [GL] Dtscalice

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.

I don't even know if i can give support, but here it goes.

+ Support

+Amazing roleplay

+Very active

-Application short

When this guy trained me for researcher (first branch i have joined, and since left, but im still a medical researcher), and showed me around the LCZ, he managed to make me like so much the server and SCP lore (first scprp server and first time i actually stopped to read scp wiki), after that i done the training to basically every single branch (respecting two life rule) and yeah, they were good, but nothing inspired so much to research, protect, help the foundation and respect the work of my workplace colleagues like this man's roleplay and scp lore knowledge.

Definitely a good researcher, and deserves my respect, O5 or not. 

Edited by Krieg666

Former: Medic Supervisor (Command), MTF Alpha-01 Engineer and Event Team

On 3/8/2021 at 9:26 PM, [GL] Dtscalice said:

-Support

-App is very short

+you are active

-

Not your job while on OR, Dont go looking for power in the O5 staff Project please *Not just to you but any who see this app and wish to apply for O5 staff*

~OL1

• Like 1

Former D5 VCMDR Travar | Former Event Team Leader ||  Former Admin || Former Nu7 HSU Commissar Requiem || Former RRH 

On 3/8/2021 at 10:26 PM, [GL] Dtscalice said:

-Support

-App is very short

+you are active

-

~OL1

• Like 1

[Just Apple I Suppose]

spacer.png

• 4 weeks later...

-Support

-App is very short

+you are active

-

~OL1

Agreed, when you dont put more into your app it doesn't look like you care in my opinion.

|  Former Nu7 IFE IRCN IBHM SGT  | Former Security JFTO SM | Former JWD Warden | Former A1 SF 2LT| Former RRH Guardian Zulu 1                                                                      

On 3/8/2021 at 10:26 PM, [GL] Dtscalice said:

-Support

-App is very short

+you are active

-

~OL1

-Support

-App is very short

+you are active

-

~OL1

exactly, 05 staff team have a lot of power in the facility and it can be easily abused, -support for me.

|  Former Nu7 IFE IRCN IBHM SGT  | Former Security JFTO SM | Former JWD Warden | Former A1 SF 2LT| Former RRH Guardian Zulu 1                                                                      

DENIED

Unfortunately, this application into the O5 Staff Program has been denied. This can be due to Inactivity, Behavior Issues, or generally being unfit for O5 Staff at this time.

Reapply whenever, but make the application more thought out.

O5.png.3b628690f46a204752a0f91d04ad1a6d.png

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"