Police and EMS Indicator - Denied

Aaron Faustin

What you want to see? - I would like to see a small indicator on the bottom left near where it says your name and occupation that tells you how many Government are on and whether or not EMS are on. So it could say Gov:14 and since if there are atleast 10 it would be green and under 10 it would be red. an easy clear indication of whether or not you can kidnap and rob shit. Also next to that you could just put EMS or something and it be colored Green or Red showing whether or not EMS is on at the moment. This one isnt super necessary but if there is no issues with it i think it would be cool. Also if its not possible to have it change colors based on how many Gov are on thats not necessary, it can just say the amount of Gov on i just thought that would be cool aswell.

Why should we add it? - I think it would be a really fast indication of whether or not you're allowed to do certain things rather than having to check Tab and count them all.

What are the advantages of having this? - Really its just a nice quality of Life Update.

Who is it mainly for? - Everyone but mostly criminals

Links to any content - N/A

For the placement of this i was thinking either the bottom left in the menu section OR at the top of the tab menu.

SUPER_ADMINN.png?ex=66552e1f&is=6653dc9f

-Support
I like the idea but it would just be another thing on your screen blocking vision.
Also you can just do /911

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member