Saint's CI R&D Resignation

Saint :)

Well boys, it's about that time.

Unfortunately, I must pass the torch on in R&D Delta Command. It has been a very fun ride, but it has come to the time where I need to focus on running Epsilon-11, and making sure I am devoting all of my resources towards that branch. I absolutely loved all of the experiences and memories that I have made in the Branch, and I plan on coming back in the future. It has just merely come to the point where I need to focus on E-11, and making sure I am being the best High Command member that I can be for that Branch.

I've been through a lot in this Branch, I've been in R&D since October, and boy have I been through hell and back with the Branch. I remember when Cogs had put me on the one-strike policy and a two week DNT after a fight that we had had, and now here we are 5 months later. I am so grateful that @NeoID gave me the opportunity to become R&D Command, and gave me the opportunity to turn over a new leaf after the history I had had with the previous R&D Gamma Command, and really saw the inner Command in me, it really means a lot.

With that being, I hope that all of the Researchers before and after me grow and prosper into amazing Researchers, and I can't wait to see what this Branch will become.

This is not a goodbye, but more a see you soon. 🙂

- Saint

• Like 1
  • Gaminglight Love 3

• Bread locked this topic