Locus Warn Appeal- Accepted

Nao

Your In-game: Nao

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:58189148

The admin's name in-game: Locus

The admin's steam name (If you know it): N/A

What warning did you receive: Cop bait

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): 1521762923_LocusCopBaitwarn.png.931d08dbc5f037d760fbb198bfb0eee9.png

Why do you think this warn was false: I was driving down cruising with my Mustang drifting around corners not around any clearly visible and marked cops. Mike made a sit on me for Cop bait and he apparently gave Locus video evidence of me cop baiting, I was never able to defend myself because it was basically a one sided sit. Locus very poorly tried to explain to me what I did and I tried asking him again where the events that happened took place but he again explained it very poorly to the point where I didn't even know what he was talking about. I tried asking for the video so I could understand and defend myself better but Mike said he already deleted it shortly after giving it to the staff member and I know he has a right to refuse giving me the video but the problem I had is I didn't even get to tell my perspective it was very one sided and I barely had a chance to defend my side. 

Any extra information: I don't know if this is the reason why but Mike was in an unmarked car and I drifted in front of him but in RP I would have no idea he was a cop. Again I still have no idea what situation they warned me for and I felt like this warn was just very rushed by Locus to the point where I could barely defend myself. Every time I see a very clearly marked and visible police car I never blatantly ram them and cop bait in front of them which is why I find it hard to believe I blatantly cop baited in front of Mike as is what Locus said. 

No it's not "Nano" or "Noah" it's just "Nao"

EX S.W.A.T Commander

I was shown clips by the guy making the report against you of you flying past and crashing into cars and buildings in 3-4 clips. You also were arguing with me the whole time during the sit. In the clips I saw 2 marked vehicles when you crashed into a buildings and stuff by the hospital heading towards tac which was SCO19 along with a PD vehicle. I gave you ample time to defend your self considering that another admin also needed you for there sit I was trying to make it so they didn't spend more than 30 minutes which we spent around roughly 20 minutes or so of us talking about it.  I believe that it was validated as I have had sits by some others over the same thing that I haven't felt like needed you to get warned. I asked mike if he wanted to let you see the video he said he didn't I respected his right at that time. I warned you for cop-bait when a bunch of cars were doing a traffic stop by tac base and you went flying threw 2 red lights. The cop-bait also was for crashing into the building and other cars when there was 2 marked vehicles around there that I could clearly see. You have 9 weeks or more and I believe that you should understand the rules. I know that you might feel like I didn't let you defend your selfs but I drew it out also as much as I could and gave you locations of it and details of what was happening. 

Previous Positions: Ex-Death Trooper | Ex- Inferno Squad Leader | Retired HRT LT | Retired FBI DCOS | Retired FBI FTO DD | Retired PD Major 

Current Positions: SRT Member spacer.png

15 minutes ago, MIKE MIKE said:

- Support

-First of locus gave u more than 5 minutes to speak and u kept arguing with him and locus can agree i showed him the clips or you doing it more than 5 times and and you saying that "Crusing With My Mustang Drifting Around Corners" is dead ass cop bait and locus is not being bias both of you guys are in UMC and im pretty sure are friends and i have seen u do this multiple times you are also a Department Head and you dont know im in a marked car so you also dont know how HRT looks like cause i was outside the vehicle when u were cop baiting and you should have got also warned for NCWS cause you kept arguing multiple times and he gave me the decision to warn you , you have been playing for 9 weeks you should know the rules 

-I had 5 clips locus looked at 3 and made his decision i deleted them because i have no space because im not on my main pc im using another my main is getting fixed i do not have alot of storage 

Nao you literally drifted around corners and ran a stop sign at the same time as speeding in front of a government exclusive car and said it was okay because he was unmarked? That's not how it works. You also knew it was his car because he was outside of his car at one point.

Edited by Noah REmiX

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

18 minutes ago, MIKE MIKE said:

- Support

-First of locus gave u more than 5 minutes to speak and u kept arguing with him and locus can agree i showed him the clips or you doing it more than 5 times and and you saying that "Crusing With My Mustang Drifting Around Corners" is dead ass cop bait and locus is not being bias both of you guys are in UMC and im pretty sure are friends and i have seen u do this multiple times you are also a Department Head and you dont know im in a marked car so you also dont know how HRT looks like cause i was outside the vehicle when u were cop baiting and you should have got also warned for NCWS cause you kept arguing multiple times and he gave me the decision to warn you , you have been playing for 9 weeks you should know the rules 

-I had 5 clips locus looked at 3 and made his decision i deleted them because i have no space because im not on my main pc im using another my main is getting fixed i do not have alot of storage 

-Plus u talking to eternity shouldn't get ur warn appealed

-Only clip i have had to record with xbox game bar because i cant mute the sound u can hear my teacher and my class mates talking and i do not have their permission to expose them selves the only  clip i can find rest are gone 

TeamSpeak 3 3_2_2021 12_26_43 PM (2).png

That's a stupid argument to say that talking to me means it should be denied lol 

I was talking to him about SWAT things because if you didn't know he's my HC

@MIKE MIKE Please show all clips you have, minus the one you already posted.

• Like 1

PoliceRP Manager

+support
-Firstly he's on FBI why is he worried about traffic it's not like he was directly involved in a crash with him
-Second Nao isn't going to notice the 4th car behind 3 other cars especially when the shadows turn it into a black blob
-Third Nao and Eternity are both SWAT HC I don't think you should be making an assumption especially since Eternity is fair with Appeals and it normally isn't even his job to deal with Appeals it's Jimmy
Also why would you delete the other clips since people will ask for them if there is a Warn Appeal made

Edited by Ghosted

My response to the current replies:

First of all, Locus is over exaggerating the severity of what I did. At most I sped up too much and crashed into a pole while braking. Even when not drifting just driving a little too quick, if a tire slightly goes on a curb it spins you out with the mustang. 
If a vehicle is unmarked it would make sense that in RP it would be an unmarked car I wouldn't be able to know it was a cop, especially if the car is not clearly visible (black in a dark area near other cars).
I do recount drifting around a corner in front of a vacant marked PD car but because I knew it was vacant, making it not cop bait since there was no PD in there to see it. I never intentionally try to get attention from police, I don't like getting stopped from the police especially when I have something better to do. 
People crash all the time and in front of police all the time but that doesn't mean it is cop bait, if I lose control, can't brake in time, or spin out near a cop I don't see how that could be cop bait. I understand from your perspective you may think I'm cop baiting but if you were to take a second to look at it from mine, you might finally understand.  

No it's not "Nano" or "Noah" it's just "Nao"

EX S.W.A.T Commander

1 hour ago, MIKE MIKE said:

- Support

-Plus u talking to eternity shouldn't get ur warn appealed

-Only clip i have had to record with xbox game bar because i cant mute the sound u can hear my teacher and my class mates talking and i do not have their permission to expose them selves the only  clip i can find rest are gone 

TeamSpeak 3 3_2_2021 12_26_43 PM (2).png

ummm mike nao is swat co commander, eternity is swat commander they were talking about swat things that does not relate to this.

Delta Force~PPD
 Ex SS Deputy Assistant Director~Ex SRT SGT~Ex Swat MSGT

Ex SNR Mod/Senior Event Team

😈

Accepted

Go into the ban panel (at the top it says ban) sign in, go to your profile, go to your warn and click appeal. Fill the information out and in the description put the link to this in it.

PoliceRP Manager