General Suggestion - Therapy RP - Denied

CinaedeInvictus

What are you suggesting? - Introducing a new form of medical RP called Therapy RP

How would this change better the server? - Would add a new job to medical, opens up more chances to roleplay and improve on roleplaying.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - Not that I see

Who would this change mostly benefit? - Utility or everyone who agrees to go through with therapy RP

Why it should get added: Therapy RP is basically the name, roleplaying as a therapist or getting therapy. It makes sense because with all the killing MTF and GENSEC does, they would need some kind of therapy just like first responders do IRL. It would also affect people that get femured (if they escape the PD) since that would be pretty traumatizing. Basically I'm suggesting that a Therapist job get added to medical (trained or donation) as a sub-branch like medical research etc. I've seen Therapy RP work on other servers and I've tried it myself and I have to say that it's pretty fun when done correctly.

-Support

A job isn't needed. Just do therapy as whatever Medical job you have.

• Like 1

Current: None

Former: Security Sergeant Major (and SFC), Director of Logistics, Alpha-1 Private First Class, CI Mil Private First Class (and E4 C6), Nu7 Lance Corporal, CI RnD Supervisory Agent (and EOI F3) 

6 hours ago, Right Twix Bar said:

-Support

A job isn't needed. Just do therapy as whatever Medical job you have.

4 hours ago, Dr Wolfgang Neumann said:

-Support

There is already a page in the medical SOP that lists possible therapy techniques and when to apply them. All medical personnel are able to perform therapy already, a new class is not needed.

-Support

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.

6 hours ago, Dr Wolfgang Neumann said:

-Support

There is already a page in the medical SOP that lists possible therapy techniques and when to apply them. All medical personnel are able to perform therapy already, a new class is not needed.

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

- support not needed sowwy 

Just a FRENCH BOY that love to watch anime and eat cookies

RETIRED Nu7 DHFE MAJ | HSU S8 RRH Guardian Alpha 5 Moderator 

Current: Medical Supervisor/ECM/DHFTO                       

• 2 weeks later...