PoliceRP Discord Ban Appeal - Denied

BruceyBoyo

Your name: BruceyBoyo

Your Discord ID name (EX: Igneous#3706): BruceyBoyo#6314

Your Discord ID code (EX: 204661777512923136): 146319392777437187

Which discord server were you banned on? PoliceRP Discord

What was the reason for your ban (if you know it)? Unknown, was asleep

Why do you deserve to be unbanned? I can't really dispute the reason for the ban since I wasn't there for it and Discord doesn't inform people of the reason, other than by saying I'm known for being paranoid enough about avoiding minor and trivial rulebreaks to make it unlikely I would break a rule and that I've not been saying anything offensive nor been requested to stop (I don't speak much in the PoliceRP discord anyway). I apologize for whatever I did as I assume that there was some kind of reason, and I won't do anything staff object to me doing either way, but I can't address the ban itself since the reason is unknown.

Deputy Commissioner of Police

Former SCO19 Chief Constable | Reserve HRT Commander | Reserve FBI Assistant Director

All I can think of, then, is that my dynamic IP landed on a banned user's previous IP, which seems somewhat unlikely but is my only real theory. I have looked up and found that, apparently, there are known issues where people are mysteriously banned from Discord servers without any interaction from moderators, and apparently those can sometimes be fixed with some bots by banning and unbanning a user (possibly removes the banned IP?). Other than that, I'm not really sure how to proceed, or how I'd be banned in the first place. (I'm not, for what it's worth, banned from any other GL discord - I'm still in the SCPRP one, the PoliceRP department/tac department ones and the Gaminglight Official Discord)

Deputy Commissioner of Police

Former SCO19 Chief Constable | Reserve HRT Commander | Reserve FBI Assistant Director