• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Koopa

What is your steam name?: lilkoopa

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:203948212

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) no

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) : 6-7 weeks ago

What date did you make your forums account? 02/02/21

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?My current rank on the server is User.

How many warns do you have on the server? I have 0 warns on the server.

Have you donated? No I have not Donated.

What rank are you applying for? I am applying for Trial Mod.

Have you read the staff guidelines: Yes I have read through the guidelines.

Time zone: CST

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length)
I believe that I deserve this rank for many reasons including that I am well liked throughout the community and I can stay cool when put through a difficult situation. I have been on the server for quite a while now and have had a lot of good experiences with people on the server. If I ever was faced with a situation I didn't know how to handle I would start following chain of command to help with the situation. I will try to the best of my ability to do right in every situation and not be biased. I have familiarized myself with the rules of the server and ask questions whenever I am unsure about something. The main reason I believe I deserve this rank is because I want to make the gaming light community a better place for everyone.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?
I would start off by pulling them into a secluded area and as soon as he started cussing me out I would try to defuse the situation. I would explain to him he is not making it better and if he kept talking over me I would begin by gaging and muting him and then explain to him what he is being accused of. I would never talk back to the person because it is only going to make things worse. I Would then get the side of the story from the accuser and check logs to make sure the story lines up. I would ask for any clips of the situation. I would unmute him but not ungag and try to get his side of the story. If it was clear that he is guilty then he would be warned and I would put in a ban request. I would always stay professional and not let my emotions get the best of me. 

ex Medical Commander

Huge +support

I always see Koopa on, his amazing work with medical is very impressive. Follows every rule.

Royal Guard // Former Vice Sovereign Protector Kir Kanos // Ryan 
                                                image.png.3d7e952b58f241caafffa7247420529c.png                                                  

+Support

- Active on the server

- Great member of the community

- Little forums activity (could be more active there)

Retired General | Resigned Assistant Head-Gamemaster & ImperialRP Super Admin 

GM of the month February 2021 / Staff of the month March 2021

On 2/27/2021 at 2:00 PM, Polarity said:

HUGE +Support

+Good answers to app

+Extremely active

+Very well known

+Would be very helpful as staff

Koopa is a great guy and a medical RP wizard 

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5

• Manager

ACCEPTED!

To receive training, you'll need to join our TeamSpeak and go into the waiting room of an Imperial Head Admin 's office (if the member is online then feel free to notify him of your presence).