SteamID: STEAM_0:0:156460834

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: Moderator

Have you donated to the server?: No

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: No

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: I have not

How much time do you have on the server?: 

-3 weeks (around 400 hours)

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: 

-I know star wars lore a decent amount. I've always been interested in Star Wars lore so I've read up on some before

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?:

-I want to be a game master to host sims for the server, and to host events so that everyone can have fun and have a good roleplaying experience. I've been thinking of ideas here and there and I would love to actually host them for the server.

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?:

-I should be trusted as a Game Master as I am already a staff member for ImperialRP, I have no warns. I have also proven myself to be serious when it comes to these positions. 

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?:

-Yes, as being a Moderator for the server I am familiar with many of the ULX commands

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?:

- Yes, I may have never been a GM on any server before but I have seen how they work over the time ive spent on the server and am confident in knowing what/how they operate.

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event:

On-Ship:
A group of traders come aboard the ISD and try to trade with those on the ship. But in their cargo and on their ship are slaves, the slave then see a chance to rebel and kill their masters with the help of those on the ISD. The lead trader is captured and interrogated due to being found in possession of a kyber crystal. How will the band of traders fair against the ISD as they become hostile???

Off-ship: (OFFMAP on Jakku) The ISD goes to investigate a distress signal after getting a msg from a fellow imperial agent. When they arrive at the plant they send down their troops and find a crashed and destroyed ISD. On this ISD are some rebels who has lured our ISD into a trap to try to ambush us. The rebels have some help from some local Tusken raiders to try to help brind us down.

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example):

- !give ^ rw_sw_t21

-!give SIM rw_sw_t21

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example):

- !model ^ models/joshbotts/82nd_airborne/82nd_airborne.mdl

- !model @ models/joshbotts/82nd_airborne/82nd_airborne.mdl

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?: 

-Yes I have read it

Edited by Dragonrage661

{{ ImperialRP -  Naval Vice Admiral - Chief Medical Overseer - }}

{{ Divisions - Senior Administrator - Senior Game Master  }}

Accepted

Contact a V+ for training

| Retired Head Gamemaster Emily | Super Admin Emily | Retired Nu-7 Colonel, Vice Marshal, & Seventh sister |
"if you live among wolves, you have to act like a wolf." - Nikita Khrushchev spacer.png