RJ's Grand General Application

TotalbanRJ

Am I fit for the role of Grand General?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Am I fit for the role of Grand General?

• Yes.
    • No.

On 2/26/2021 at 7:28 PM, ClassyBuck said:

+Support

I believe RJ to be fit for the position, despite the amount of times he may have gone somewhere else within GL, this time I believe he has proven his loyalty to ImperialRP considering he's been here for quite some time now. During his time as HC he has dedicated a lot to battalions such as Havoc, Shock, and is currently doing his best with IC, so good on that. What he's done with his time as Naval, 31st/Havoc, and Starfighter proves how much he cares about different battalions as well. Best of luck my friend.
-SDE tho, dont lie Alec

Kev
juegos fallout GIF

On 2/26/2021 at 2:28 PM, ClassyBuck said:

+Support

I believe RJ to be fit for the position, despite the amount of times he may have gone somewhere else within GL, this time I believe he has proven his loyalty to ImperialRP considering he's been here for quite some time now. During his time as HC he has dedicated a lot to battalions such as Havoc, Shock, and is currently doing his best with IC, so good on that. What he's done with his time as Naval, 31st/Havoc, and Starfighter proves how much he cares about different battalions as well. Best of luck my friend.
-SDE tho, dont lie Alec

[ImperialRP] - Ex. ST Vice Commander Void | Ex. Lord V Void | Ex. Shock NCO Void | 1st Deputy Squad Lead Paul Vermin IF12

+SUPPORT 

RJ was a great dude back on CWLRP, He knows how to be a good command member and is very trustworthy

He's a great dude and deserves the position.

Former USMS DMAR || CC Owner || Bingus 4 life 

• Nimo locked this topic