Cointeer's OR Application

coint

In Game Name:

Cointeer

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:160761217

Job applying for (O5 Logistics - MEDIC +/ADEPT + | Red Right Hand - ANY MTF/CI RANK OR GENSEC COMMAND | O5 Research - Research/CI RND Researcher+):

O5 Research

How many Warns do you have?  

I Currently Have 0 Warns

Why do you want to join the O5 staff team:

I Want To Join OR Because I Am In Both CI RnD And Research But I Still Want To Get More Involved With Research As A Whole So I See OR As An Opportunity to continue Doing What I Love inside and outside of the facility, I Love Research And RnD But Even With Both I Have Restrictions I Am unable to Get Past But With OR Most Restrictions Are Lifted Allowing Me To Create Better And Longer Tests, I Also See OR As An Opportunity To Help Other Researchers With Tests, And Getting Started With Research In General, Aswell As A Way To Improve My RP And Get More Creative With Tests.

Why should we accept you:

The First Reason I Believe I Should Be Accepted Is My Activity I Try To Get On Whenever I Can Which Is Usually Any Time After 3:30 PM EST, The Second Reason Is That  I Have Never Gotten A Strike On RnD Or Research Because I'm Not The Type Of Person To Minge And Break The SOP I Plan To Be As Professional As Possible When On The OR Job, I Have Linked Both A Research And RnD Test Log Below For Viewing I Find These To Be My Best Tests Because Of How Much I Have Improved In Test Ideas And The Writing of Said Tests But I Still Believe I Can Improve And Grow Inside of Research And RnD.

RnD And Research Test Logs:

A Taste Of A Plague: https://gaminglight.com/forums/topic/71171-scp-049-test-the-taste-of-a-plague/?tab=comments#comment-488963

SCP-049 And SCP-008 Cross Test: https://gaminglight.com/forums/topic/71226-scp-008-2-and-scp-049-test/?tab=comments#comment-489460

-Support

-You only have 4 tests and a very low count on forums

-Very recently got Researcher

-Very Basic app

~OL1

Edited by [GL] Dtscalice

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.

-Support

Very few tests 

Recently made researcher

Small app

~Former OH3

SCP-RP: G.O.C MAJ | Alpha-1 SGT 'Rose' | Strike Team Hammer 'Goose'Event Team Member     

Retired: E11 LTCOL Omi9 MAJ Nu7 LTCOL OH3 | Senior Mod | Event Team Member

-Support

Your statement of purpose implies that you want an OR position to access a more significant number of SCPs for testing purposes. Based on your document history, you aren't taking advantage of what you currently have access to, so why would you need even more options?

The given reasons for acceptance are nominal at best. Activity and rule-following are base-line expectations for the O5 Staff program, not unique strengths you can bring to it.

As showcased in your application, your writing style is very off-putting and choppy. Capitalizing Every Word In A Sentence and other grammatical errors, such as placing commas where periods should be, makes it difficult for people to take your logs seriously. Remember, the goal of O5R is to support those who produce the highest quality work in their field. Short test logs riddled with grammatical mistakes do not set a good example for aspiring researchers.

OL4 | EMS

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/26/2021 at 8:31 AM, [GL] Dtscalice said:

-Support

-You only have 4 tests and a very low count on forums

-Very recently got Researcher

-Very Basic app

~OL1

Former D5 VCMDR Travar | Former Event Team Leader ||  Former Admin || Former Nu7 HSU Commissar Requiem || Former RRH 

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/26/2021 at 8:34 AM, Southpaw said:

-Support

Very few tests 

Recently made researcher

Small app

~Former OH3

|  Former Nu7 IFE IRCN IBHM SGT  | Former Security JFTO SM | Former JWD Warden | Former A1 SF 2LT| Former RRH Guardian Zulu 1                                                                      

• 2 weeks later...

DENIED

Unfortunately, this application into the O5 Staff Program has been denied. This can be due to Inactivity, Behavior Issues, or generally being unfit for O5 Staff at this time.

Reapply in 10 weeks.

O5.png.31af7606dc0dc5a4a10502a71ceed49c.png

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"