Pisces's Aviation Officer Application.

Mr.E

Should I be accepted for Aviation Officer.  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be accepted for Aviation Officer.

• Yes
    • No

What is your ingame name?:

Pisces

What is your SteamID:

STEAM_0:0:525727718

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?:

Currently a Midshipman at the time of this post.

What specialty are you applying for?:

Aviation

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?:

ISB Agent Kallus (Mikey)

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?: 

Personally I feel I can bring plenty for the SF Battalion, for one I am already in a Officer position in 501st as a 2LT, which for one already shows I am a capable leader. Currently SF is a very active battalion, which is perfect for me as I am the same, unless I have work or have to do some chores around the house I am always reachable to anyone, this is something that most people don't have the luxury of. I am also currently a GM, this opens so many opportunities for SF to do SIMs and trainings under realistic conditions, I have already conducted a SIM with SF with enemy Fighters and they performed reasonably well however the FL in control was not to happy which shows improvement is needed, especially with actual combat against AI controlled ships, which I am willing to do day in day out.(Of course being weary of player count) I have also been getting plenty of positive responses from SF members in game, due to me attempting to make more of an effort to know them and work with them. I am also looking forward to working with the SF NCOs, Officers and Command Team to make SF be bigger and better, but most of all have fun. I feel I could improve SF plenty especially with combat and discipline.

Why should you be trusted with this position?: 

I have plenty of leadership experience, as a prior Senior Guard and a current 501st 2LT, I know that I have the needed leadership skills for this position, I also have been attempting to improve my relations with SF greatly, which I will leave up to them down below. Another reason that I should be trusted for this position is because of my activity, I currently have the most time played this month on battle metrics and have been dedicating more time to Naval, as a position like this needs active AOs to get the job done, furthermore I am also a HVYAL in 501st which means I have an increased amount of responsibility that other battalions have entrusted me with, which I personally feel I am doing perfect at, I just hope SF and Naval can support me in my push for Aviation. 

Why do you want this rank?: 

I have already stated a few things above. For one I find doing the basic things in Naval sort of boring and repetitive and lust for something else, this is it, I find SF a great group of people and would be proud in being called an Aviation Officer, however I mainly want this rank to help SF, I recently saw PTOBs resignation which means that SF have just Lost there Senior Marshall, which is very heart-breaking for most of SF, however with the Loss of PTOB means that leadership is down one, this is a perfect opportunity to come and help SF even more. When I get this rank I intend to quickly and hastily get my Try-out Cert, as we need the activity to stay the way it is for SF to be triumphant.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: 

Yes.

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: 

To Oversee SF and its operations, make sure Officer and NCOs are holding try-outs, trainings, as well as me. Make sure Pilots have the correct Landing, taking off codes, make sure they know how to land and take off correctly and that they conduct themselves professional around the ship. I am also meant to address any issues people may have with SF or issues within SF.

Edited by Mr.E

Current: 47th Duelist Euronymous 501st CMDR Pisces
Previous: SHGO Senior Guard Kuiyn | 501st HVYAL CPT Pisces 2223 | AO SubLT Pisces | GM VIII | Shore CQB SSGT Pisces TK2223 | DT SSGT WC1 | SO Lieutenant Nova | Purge BAL MAJ Pisces GB12
"
Wanna see how I got these warns?"

5 hours ago, Balancer said:

+Support

-Active

-Leadership Experience

-Seems Dedicated

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

On 2/26/2021 at 9:20 AM, M A N D O said:

+ Support

• Stand up guy
  • Dedicated to the server
  • Has the leadership experience required to be an effective Aviation officer.

Good luck Pisces!

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟

Accepted
Please speak to your Chief Aviation Officer (Mike) for further instructions and whitelist.

ℝ𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝔻𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕙 𝕍𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣 〙〘 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐑𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝟒 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥 

𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐦 

rsz_637164163412330000.png.a957a0faf21cdc0dc6d55d82d9dc64ce.png