• Yes Im Crying
    • I mean I'm indifferent
    • Nah, see ya when I see ya
  2. 2. How will SF end up?

• Good
    • Bad
    • Only the future will know.

16 hours ago, ClassyBuck said:

interesting words from you to say the least, best of luck on any future endeavors that await you. cya...

ย 

๐†๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ ๐Œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐“๐š๐ซ๐ค๐ข๐ง | ๐’๐ž๐ง๐ข๐จ๐ซ ๐€๐๐ฆ๐ข๐ง | ๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฆ ๐ƒ๐ข๐ฉ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฆ๐š๐ญ | ๐’๐ž๐ง๐ข๐จ๐ซ ๐†๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ฆ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ |ย ๐’๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญย ๐’๐ญ๐š๐Ÿ๐Ÿ

16 hours ago, PTOB said:

Soph - Soph... , You have a lot to work on, you're egotistic, you always do what is better for yourself instead of the battalion, you disagree with me and go against what I tell you to do all the time. I told you to respect the sentries and to let them guard you so they have something to do yet you tell me no just because they annoy you, you need to do what's best for the battalion and not for yourself. You say you don't want to be commander and yet you stay as a Vice Commander, make up your mind. You never do anything during the meeting, literally during the last one I did all the meeting notes, I did all the talking, I asked you to do promotions and I had to step in to finish it. Either step up or step down. Sitting on bridge all day isn't helping SF, and sitting in the command office isn't helping SF either.

PTOB doing some trolling :blushed: :trollface:

• Heart-Eyes 1

IF CMDRย |ย President of Kazakhstanย | Iden Versioย 

30248119_giphy(3).gif.73c99f143f62ba8275f0165fb34ef160.gif

• Heart-Eyes 1

[๐ˆ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐š๐ฅ๐‘๐]ย (Former)ย ๐Œ๐š๐ซ๐ฌ๐ก๐š๐ฅ ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ |ย (Former)ย ๐†๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ฆ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ |ย (Former) ๐’๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐จ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ ๐’๐ž๐ฉ. ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”๐ญ๐ก - ๐…๐ž๐›. ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘๐ญ๐ก
๐Ÿ…ผ๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…ฒ๐Ÿ…บ๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ†ˆ