Mfrilod's Security Application

milford

Should I be given the rank of Security?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be given the rank of Security?

• Yes.
    • No.

What is your ingame name?:

Mfrilod

What is your SteamID:

STEAM_0:1:59351617

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?:

At the time of writing this I am an Ensign.

What specialty are you applying for?:

Security 

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?:

Gallius Rax

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?: 

I know I bring a lot to the table. First of all with my experience as a Commander I know how to guard an area and keep is secure. That is something that is currently on the weaker side, as of right now I know the numbers are strong which is amazing. But it's often times that their post is unguarded or being manned by another Battalion. Shock has the potential to be strong they just need a little assistance in guiding them to the right direction and making sure it's done right. I think a thing that could also be worked on is ensuring that Minges aren't let into the group as they can pretty easily abuse the power that comes with their newly given title. Cracking down on the NCOs that are running the tryout would help weed out the incompetent. Generally from my experience I find our security to be lacking when it comes to overall respect and is something I would work towards changing as Shock can get a bad rep. It doesn't need a lot but there are slight things I know I would be able to improve. 

Why should you be trusted with this position?: 

I should be trusted for a multitude of reasons. First of all I'm already in a position on my other life that comes with a huge responsibility and I believe I've done it suitably. With that time I've shown to be strict enough to get the point across while maintaining a positive relationship. Whenever I'm given a leadership position I non stop work until I see a difference being made. Given my primary life I think it shows that I am a trustworthy individual. Which gives me motivation for this title.

Why do you want this rank?: 

As I've stated above there are quite a few things I would like to see improved on. With this being my second life I find times where I get bored. Achieving this rank would give me something to work on and also use my experience to help other Battalions. Naval is something that I've been in for a little bit within that time I've done what I'm asked and never hesitated to help out. When I heard the position was open I began thinking of ways I could possibly improve the assigned branches. I would hold myself responsible of getting to know and building a relationship with those inside the regiment. I will be holding and overseeing tryouts to ensure that we are getting capable people that will improve the Battalion. Overall there aren't a lot of reasons for me not to apply, so I thought I might as well.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: 

I do.

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: 

To oversee the general security of the ship. Supervising arrests, RFAs, tryouts, trainings, and hosting SIMs to reward high activity. Ensuring that the rules of the ISD are being upheld and resolving any problems individuals may have. Basically to ensure that DT and Shock are doing what they're supposed to and are being run smoothly.

Retired General | Resigned Assistant Head-Gamemaster & ImperialRP Super Admin 

GM of the month February 2021 / Staff of the month March 2021

+ Support

+ Has the Experience and shows potential to help build Shock which needs the support

- My only negative would be the lack of DT mentioned in this Application. As an SO you would help oversee Shock and Death Troopers. Please keep this in mind!

Signed,

Former: Shock STF CSM Busch 2815, SD Vice Admiral Busch
SSO Commodore Busch

+Support (ish)
Good Command member and knows how to lead but in my opinion needs better activity.

• Like 2

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟

+support

Very strong application, I dont see on too much but he is on enough for this position. I think you are very qualified to hold this title. Good luck!

Royal Guard // Former Vice Sovereign Protector Kir Kanos // Ryan 
                                                image.png.3d7e952b58f241caafffa7247420529c.png                                                  

On 2/24/2021 at 11:54 PM, not Jeff [GS] said:

+Support 

+Nice 501st Commander

+Active

+Looks to be a great man for the positionv

Edited by Matrix Demon

Nova LTCOL Matrix
Retired SF Vice Marshal Matrix 1307 -- Retired ST VCMDR Matrix 6766
- Retired Admiral Matrix
ezgif-3-3d71640d537b.gif.92f66a74b1dce64d79f73e3060dab170.gif

+ Support

Dude deserves the position for several reasons:

• Leads one of the biggest battalions on the ship and deftly manages almost every aspect 
  • Received GM of the month, which shows that he is a consummate professional
  • Is dedicated to providing solid Admin support as well
  • Highly active and dedicated to proving solid RP experiences

Easiest +Support of my life.

ISB Director Orson Krennic
Imperial RP JMT | Head Gamemaster | Super Admin

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47tqzphujjgqzjgbikpz

ACCEPTED
Please speak to your Security Director (Busch) for further instructions and whitelist.

Edited by WiN

ℝ𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝔻𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕙 𝕍𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣 〙〘 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐑𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝟒 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥 

𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐦 

rsz_637164163412330000.png.a957a0faf21cdc0dc6d55d82d9dc64ce.png