TAROS'S Ban Appeal- Denied

PapaFr11ta

TAROS'S BAN APPEAL  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think TAROS'S ban should be erased?

3 hours ago, jensonbarnes said:

-SUPPORT
First of all, why would you mrdm in the first place?
Second of all, crashing the server is a perma ban so your lucky you didnt get that
You gotta just wait your time mate
Learn from your mistakes then when you get unbanned you will know not to do that again.
(apparently you didnt crash the server so correction, you tried)

Taros never ACTUALLY mrdmed, the staff said so without any specific evidence because it never happened. 

Second of all, He NEVER crashed the server, and never even got close to crashing it. He attempted to clientside crash HIMSELF. (HE NEVER MADE ANYONE ELSE LAG)

He never did anything wrong to anyone technically, the worst thing he actually did was deploy all SF at once without a valid reason.

Before anyone else replies with something and states false details, read what actually happened. Thank you

Listen guys, He tried crashing the server, and got a staff punishment, Just because he's good in RP, doesn't excuse him from the rules

• Like 4

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

Changing my -support to a +support

MRDM is 5 days tho but I would be ok with a Lower ban time from your current 

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5

20 hours ago, caps said:

+Support

he isnt very smart

he means well

has had no intention ever to intentionally crash or thawrt the server because he genuinely enjoys gaminglight

and where he is at on the server

side-note idk how you thought red screening would equal a server reset lol i d i o t

5 hours ago, PapaFr11ta said:

To correct you respectfully sir, my Intention was not ever to crash the server, it was only to get a red screen on my side to auto reconnect. The person who reported me said it and so did I.

+Support

Was literally only trying to give himself a redscreen not the whole server, also didnt even succeed.

E11 LCPL / D5 RCT / GENSEC LCPL

𝔅𝔦𝔬

On 2/23/2021 at 6:01 PM, caps said:

+Support

he isnt very smart

he means well

has had no intention ever to intentionally crash or thawrt the server because he genuinely enjoys gaminglight

and where he is at on the server

side-note idk how you thought red screening would equal a server reset lol i d i o t

Current: Commander Boss - Co-Creator of the HCD

Ex: SF Vice Marshall, IC VCMDR Fixer/Scorch

+Support
Staff literally added on MRDM without any evidence
What he wanted to do was crash client-side, not the whole server
He did NOT spawn a TIE in bridge/BCP

THE PERSON THAT GOT HIM BANNED WANTS TO GO BACK ON IT! 

IT WAS A BIG MISUNDERSTANDING!

Starfighter Corps Group Captain | Onyx Squadron Leader

On 2/23/2021 at 6:26 PM, BrandNewName_ said:

+Support

Good Guy

Really loves the server

Great Friend

Good Luck Taros.

I love this man and I know he means well. I really hope that we can see past this stupid mistake and let him join back sooner, especially with what just went down in SF. We need him.

Squad Lead Star Fighter Corps Game Master Trial-Moderator

On 2/23/2021 at 7:43 PM, Kieran ♡ said:

image.png.c4716e887c34b9b23ff44e74eaa0638e.png

- Support

Screenshot says it all, You broke a rule & received the punishment. If anything your lucky you got that short & not a permanent ban.

Respectfully sir, I would like to say that you didn't read it correctly and took my text out of context. if you read here which is what i had there and it still is. You would see the way you read and commented was INCORRECT. If you would please open this image that i use for my defense. (under it was my PM)

IMG_2914.jpg

2 hours ago, robertomanjini said:

im also waiting to see what he says before saying what i want to say

As of what you have said before Manjini, i would like to decline to hear a single word from you, as you disrespectfully talk bad about everyone behind their backs.( if you disagree I can list more than i have fingers on 1 hand. )You also seem to have really forgotten what it means to respect your higher ups, for instance you refused to listen to dog when you were an enlisted and we were NCO's that shows immaturity. but lets not change the subject. Diamond had a minor misunderstanding that led to my "fault". I don't see any reason for you to bring up anything that has happened in SF that has nothing to occur here besides anything like disrespect or racism/homophobia, which will not and has never happened on my end. If there are personal issues Manjini, I may carry it out with you in private in a mature environment.

20 minutes ago, Ash121 said:

I love this man and I know he means well. I really hope that we can see past this stupid mistake and let him join back sooner, especially with what just went down in SF. We need him.

Thanks brother! Once I am back in GL I'll turn SF arnd into a good and fun direction with the higher ups and everyone 😄

Edited by PapaFr11ta

SF ENGINEER TAROS :3

"Workin Hard? Or Hardly Workin?"

17 hours ago, DFESTE said:

Taros never ACTUALLY mrdmed, the staff said so without any specific evidence because it never happened. 

Second of all, He NEVER crashed the server, and never even got close to crashing it. He attempted to clientside crash HIMSELF. (HE NEVER MADE ANYONE ELSE LAG)

He never did anything wrong to anyone technically, the worst thing he actually did was deploy all SF at once without a valid reason.

Before anyone else replies with something and states false details, read what actually happened. Thank you

Here speaks the good man who reported me people! Diamond only had a mistunderstanding, I forgave him and moved on. I am sorry for causing this really, but i believe a better outcome can be made, I love this server i really do, my friends who know me, know i am not the wealthiest right now because of college, but I STiLL donate and have a blast on this server and make sure I am respecting the rules as they apply to even those who donate for the love and cheer of this server. 

8 minutes ago, PapaFr11ta said:

Here speaks the good man who reported me people! Diamond only had a mistunderstanding, I forgave him and moved on. I am sorry for causing this really, but i believe a better outcome can be made, I love this server i really do, my friends who know me, know i am not the wealthiest right now because of college, but I STiLL donate and have a blast on this server and make sure I am respecting the rules as they apply to even those who donate for the love and cheer of this server. 

Ye

• Laughing 1

Squad Lead Star Fighter Corps Game Master Trial-Moderator

Hey, Taros supiror and the guy who was involved getting him his CC. the CC request thread was never posted, he new that. The CC wasn't added yet. He knew that. The Dude Was having shit in RL and had a mental break down and IMINAGINED that getting a crash screen would give him a CC. The dude was not in a right state of mind. He is responsible for his own actions and deserve's punishment but He did not do this shit from a vindictive stance.it wasn't a joke, it wasn't him  trying to game the system like people assume he was doing. He just lost it. If he's given time to collect him self and get the emotional suport he needs to get back on track, then I know he'll never do this shit again.

2 hours ago, Metall said:

Hey, Taros supiror and the guy who was involved getting him his CC. the CC request thread was never posted, he new that. The CC wasn't added yet. He knew that. The Dude Was having shit in RL and had a mental break down and IMINAGINED that getting a crash screen would give him a CC. The dude was not in a right state of mind. He is responsible for his own actions and deserve's punishment but He did not do this shit from a vindictive stance.it wasn't a joke, it wasn't him  trying to game the system like people assume he was doing. He just lost it. If he's given time to collect him self and get the emotional suport he needs to get back on track, then I know he'll never do this shit again.

Thank you Metall, once i return i will make it up to you, I'm sorry for being arrogant and reckless. I'll make you proud sir.