11 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become OS

• Yes.
    • No you are a minge.

1. What’s your In-Game Name? FrenchJm

2. What’s your SteamID ?: STEAM_0:0:502214633

3. What is your Rank? Maintenance Expert

4. Total strikes you’ve ever received? None

5. How many warnings do you have on GL? Only 1 for going in armory while being 682 , that was the 7 January 2021

6. On a scale of 1-10, how active are you? 7

7. Why do you believe you should become a Maintenance Command member ?

I believe I should become OS from some of my talents and qualities that should benefits this branch. I am a very social guy which is ready to start a conversation with anyone at anytime I have. I have a very forward person when I have an idea in mind there is no way I hesitate. I can see easily when to get serious or when to have fun with the peps. I am good at leading ang organization , I would be ready to do anything. I am capable to be respectful toward every person I encounter however they treat me. I could that I am pretty funny when I feel like it. I am good at teaching and showing peoples how things work around the facility. I can be active any day of the week and ready to spend more than 2 to 7 hours each day on the server.

8-1. A Utility Trainee has escaped the training room and is refusing to return, how would you handle this? I would try to make him understand he can be on DNT if he continues his action then I would take his SteamID , take proof , make a DNT in the utilty section for one month or maybe even more and call staff on him so he can get his warn or demoted of utility job.

8-3. A Junior Maintenance is breaking multiple SOP rules such as improperly using tools and disregarding DEFCON rules, what are your next steps? First of all look trough the roster to make he was actually trained and stuff then go and talk to him to get to know why he did that stuff and after maybe give strikes , demotion or remove him depending on how he answerd me while I asked his motive for his actions.

• Like 1

Pen Pen enjoyer, Noot Noot~

Neon Genesis Evangelion Penguin GIF by Funimation

+ Support
-Active
-Funny
-Hard working
-Fit for command

E ARE PEE

Edited by GL Nerd

Maintenance Expert ll Ex. Foremen ll Ex. EFM ll Ex. Senior Technician ll Ex. RRH Engineer Squad Leader Golf 1 ll One of the Greatest minges ll  I'M NOT A RANG SIMP Troll face  ll Ex. Umbrella Corporation CMDR

+Support

- Good guy, wouldn’t mind seeing him in CMD
- Warn is a minor offense imo
- ME, proven himself as a Maintenance personnel already
- Good app

Best of luck.

Gensec LTCOL | Deputy Head Warden S.T.A.R.S. Michael Jones Enthusiast

do you are have stupid?                                   goodjob.PNG.9c25ffc1a65cd99790254177add16546.PNG

On 2/23/2021 at 5:59 PM, GL Nerd said:

+ Support
-Active
-Funny
-Hard working
-Fit for command

E ARE PEE

Yes

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

• Bread locked this topic