Dylan Elder CI application

Bozobong

Name: Dylan Elder 

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:447081496

DiscordID: dmdplel03#8784

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D): Military

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore? 8-9 but not a 10 because I don't know the SCP Js SCPs

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency?: I want to be in the CI because I want to help raid the foundation to kidnap SCPs to study them and/or use them to sell them to help fund the chaos insurgency in and also kidnap researchers and MTF to get more knowledge of what SCPs are in the foundation to grab more while raiding to sell more. I will even stay behind and protect the base as I already do at the foundation as I know a lot of people like to go out immediately but I am patient and will also listen to higher ups as I already do. 

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants?: I can actually shot my target and plus I know a lot of lore and plus I love roleplaying in the foundation but I saw how you guys RP and looked really fun and will always be set in character except maybe in spawn and when asked out of character but 

How active can you be?: I am and can be on everyday 

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord: Yes I do

Love the enthusiasm lol. +Support, though, you wouldn’t do much intel/testing based operations in CI. Mostly just raids and guarding base.

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||

• Bread locked this topic