1 member has voted

1. 1. should I be a game master

• yes
    • no

In-game name: Kyle 

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:419518753

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: Shadow Guard V

Have you donated to the server?: 288 USD

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: yes last year for 1 day but it was not me playing 

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: I don't think so 

How much time do you have on the server?: 1 week play time 

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: I think I know it quit well as I have watched all the movies and the TV shows and I watch a lot of lore videos on YouTube and I am always reading/ watching stuff about lore 

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: I want to become a gamemaster as I want to host events that are fun for everyone the players and the actors a like and I have a lot of free time I want to make the server more fun I also want to help out in sims for other battalions and I want to make good events but controlled I also want to know the community better and that is why I want to be a gamemaster.

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: I should be trusted as I have donated a lot money money to the server and I am Darth rank on the server I am also very responsible when I need to be I am also very serious when i need to be such as hosting an event I will be more responsible as I know I represent the gaming light community    

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: yes 

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?:yes but i know how they function 

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event:

(on ship)

ISB [name] would come aboard the ship and tell high command that they picked up some radio chatter saying that there was a fleet heading for them as we speak and tell them to prepare the troops for battle and then 1-2 ship drop out of hyperspace and start attacking the ship then drop pods start hitting the ship and rebels come out of said drop pods and start shooting the troops that are in the area but the ISD forces are overwhelming and the rebels are pushed of the ship and out of that sector of space 

(off ship)

ISB [name] come onto the ship and tells high command that there is a rebel base not to far away for there location and that they are planning an attack  and there is a lot of equipment there so we need to attack them first so then we call a debrief and tell the troops that this is a matter of time and we need to attack quickly then tell navy to hyperspace to Hoth and then get the troops on the ground and attack the base the defences will be formidable but as the troops keep attacking the rebels are overwhelmed and are forced to surrender  and maybe let them capture a rebel and take them prisoner  

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example): yes for a player it is !give @ (weapon id name) and to give it to yourself it is !give ^ (weapon id name)

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example): yes to model someone else it is  !model @ (model name) and to model yourself it is  !model ^ (model name)

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?: yes 

KAZZA

Tango-12

+support
-active
-knows Lore
-Knows ULX
-Decent Event Idea
It would be interesting to have you as a gm!
Good Luck!

(ImperialRP Ranks)ImperialRP EX Naval MO Lieutenant|EX Havoc 1st Lieutenant| Ex Seventh Sister
 (Divisions)ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster-retired Gamemaster Of Month For January 2021| Forums Diplomat-retired ImperialRP Senior Admin-retired

@Blizzardcan you lock plz :3 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG