Carrots Fail Rp- Accepted

Prada

Your in game name: Prada

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:572148835

The player's in game name: Carrots

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:0:189738351

What did the player do: FAIL RP, revived another sco not code 4 there was a active raid going on (money silo) apperently another sco got shot, but we shot through the door and we had hitmarkers. It was not code 4 because shots were being fired and gov was being shot at. ALSO he was being shot at by us in logs, Clearly stats in ems rules for defibs if you have them on gov 5-) EMS You must wait until the area is code 4. Wait for permission to move into a situation that had a recent shootout. No combat healing/reviving. (This applies to everyone!) Never move into a bank raid, hostage situation, general store robbery, etc. unless given permission by the highest government official on scene. It is your responsibility to not enter dangerous situations. 

Evidence (required):  

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2396989920 (combat logs)

What do you believe should happen to the player: A warn (no verbals you have 10 weeks on the server should know better then that)

Any extra information: n/a

Edited by Prada
  • Dislike 1

Ya let me put all my ranks of all the departments I was in (ex fbi pa, ex dispatch, ex snr) cringe...

1 minute ago, Mike Simoa said:

I was the guy he reset, I got injured from outside forces and barley any of the damage was from the inside, I just needed a reset from earlier incidents.  Plus after this they have been disrespectful to sco19 entirely and just baiting in general.. 

If they have been baiting and/or disrespectful then make a report and don't complain about it in a report 

• Like 1

+Support there was no reason that you should be doing that during a raid even if someone shot you randomly from outside

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

1 minute ago, Mike Simoa said:

I was the guy he reset, I got injured from outside forces and barley any of the damage was from the inside, I just needed a reset from earlier incidents.  Plus after this they have been disrespectful to sco19 entirely and just baiting in general.. 

I'm pretty sure that its still Fail RP, the way I think of it, yes even if you were affected by outside sources, you still got revived so that you would be full armor and full health to face the situation which would be like combat healing. Nevertheless this is a question about whether or not this situation is considered FailRp and not how SCO19 was treated before or after.

USMS HC | PD Major  | SYP Owner

CC's | UMC RENEGADE/OG/VONTON/DOCTOR/Numb Gang/ Adams Crime Syndicate

- Support

Raid had not begun, no units had moved in, this is clear, no shots were being fired situation was clear and safe for a revive to take place.  This is coming from a Head of the Medical team in a TAC team.  At no point had the team moved in, attempted to move in or the likes.  Therefore it was not an active raid, just some guys shooting in a warehouse.  

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

5 minutes ago, andrewchynd said:

Raid had not begun, no units had moved in, t 

the raid was already like 10 minutes in, he still took damage from the raid and the rules say he can't be revived

Edited by Abu

7 minutes ago, andrewchynd said:

- Support

Raid had not begun, no units had moved in, this is clear, no shots were being fired situation was clear and safe for a revive to take place.  This is coming from a Head of the Medical team in a TAC team.  At no point had the team moved in, attempted to move in or the likes.  Therefore it was not an active raid, just some guys shooting in a warehouse.  

yeah should of included this in my original post, all past units died on the attempted raid before and this was a new attempt with new lives, and nothing has started, I did not see or hear any shots from our team. And from what abu said above, I did not take any damage from, or at least what I know of from the base, it was from the parking garage, a shooter was out there for some reason, and a pass bank raid. 

Edited by Mike Simoa
  • Dislike 1

Just now, Abu said:

the raid was already like 10 minutes in, he still took damage from the raid and the rules say he can't be revived

he didnt take damage from the raid - it was from a blood down the road.  this is the start of the raid from what I can see... unless u can show me otherwise... and smoke is used as cover from a doorway that was believed to become dangerous in the near future.  not a threat or attempted breach

I agree that it does look bad from your point of view. I also thought this had already been dealt with by Drippy earlier but I guess not.
From what I and my colleagues had seen, Mike SImoa had been shot from someone in multi story parking garage earlier in a different situation while we were waiting around in industrial which wasn't shown in the video or screenshotted from logs (not sure that might've been a muhammad which would've also been breaking the Motd on their behalf). From what I, and everyone else had seen Mike Simoa had only taken damage from said person in parking garage. I agree it was stupid to do a reset right outside a raid but at the time I was focused on getting everyone ready to raid and not wasn't thinking that it'd look dodgy if I did a reset outside a money silo. This was a genuine mistake and as you can see it only took two shots to kill Mike. No amount of damage could've been done by inside to result in two nova shots killing him. Like I said, this was a genuine mistake and I hope we can move on.

Edited by Carrots
  • Like 1

Carrots_LT_COL.png