Map Idea: Shipewide Vents [Denied]

[DPG] Bennet10 the Pigeon

Do you want this?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want this?

What would you like to see: A Vent system all around the map with acces to every room (Bridge, Medbay, Bunks etc.)

How would it help the server and/or the player base: With that we would have more options in events, as Rebels could go in there and reappear in any room, Havoc and Naval would have more work with patrolling and maintaining them and they could also be used in some kind of a sim

Do you think this suggestion will help the server as a whole: Yes i think it will hekp the server, with RP and Events

Note: yes i know Minges could use that to get to areas they are not supposed to enter but with that Shock, Havoc and Naval would have more work.

Edited by [DPG] Bennet10 the Pigeon

Admiral Pigeon | EX. CAO | EX. Purge SPC 

• Manager

-Support

I don't really think this is a good idea. Like what you stated, minges can easily get though but if there is not enough shock on then it would be a easy target for them.

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

+Support

This would be a good idea for the starting and in the middle of events and would make them more interesting as this would now be a "Ship-wide" vents they could appear out of now where and make combat more fun and entertaining instead of chasing a rebel down a hallway for ages.

-Although this could be a new gateway for minges to go into vents, it could also give shock another job to do, such as patrolling entrances and exits of vents to check for trespassers. And yes Shocks activity can be iffy at times but This would also open up a Patrolling sector for Naval to go to and check while Shock is offline

Edited by MrPickle

Former: Darth Vader

Former: Super Administrator | Forum Diplomat | Support Advisor

1 hour ago, MrPickle said:

+Support

This would be a good idea for the starting and in the middle of events and would make them more interesting as this would now be a "Ship-wide" vents they could appear out of now where and make combat more fun and entertaining instead of chasing a rebel down a hallway for ages.

-Although this could be a new gateway for minges to go into vents, it could also give shock another job to do, such as patrolling entrances and exits of vents to check for trespassers. And yes Shocks activity can be iffy at times but This would also open up a Patrolling sector for Naval to go to and check while Shock is offline

I think this would actually be cool. Would allow Havoc to legit, Sweep the vents, and Minges could easily be arrested with the Shocks new Jumptrooper job. 

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

7 hours ago, MrPickle said:

+Support

R. MC EMS LTCOL

Ex. Medical Vice-Commander
"Cringe."

On 2/13/2021 at 1:08 PM, Nimo said:

-Support

I don't really think this is a good idea. Like what you stated, minges can easily get though but if there is not enough shock on then it would be a easy target for them.

𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙡 | 𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙎𝙪𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙣 
talkingtobeckett.gif.90f1583a720f8ef9e8da8f858f177f55.gif

+ Support

- I'm in favour of the addition of some vents that would provide easy access for Havoc to move around, and it would also provide means to get to the Engine Room when the power has been turned-off, much like how we do now.

However

Like the responses listed above, vents that span the entirety of the ship would make it much easier for minges to disappear from Shock.

TL;DR, I'm up for vents, but not ship-wide ones.

General

Former Grand General Former Medical Commander (and avid tea drinker)
"Badger. You have forsaken me to no Sleep you Medically Certified Bastard."

On 2/13/2021 at 7:38 AM, MrPickle said:

+Support

Shock has been getting more and more active. I feel with Shock activity combined with Naval (And even havoc) we'd be able to maintain minges from doing anything Major.

+Support

I think overall this is a great idea 

Only thing is I don't believe that it's a good idea to have them all connected. Maybe each floor has their own layout but connecting all of them would be tough on shock. As listed above by others. 

Retired General | Resigned Assistant Head-Gamemaster & ImperialRP Super Admin 

GM of the month February 2021 / Staff of the month March 2021

• Manager

DENIED

Unfortunately, we do not feel that this suggestion is suitable for implementation. Please wait at least 2 Weeks before suggesting this again.

However, we do appreciate your attitude towards trying to help us improve, please feel free to show us some more ideas!

*SMT reserves the right to reverse this decision at any time, even after the suggested contents addition to the server*