PC's Officer Application

MR PC

What is your name? SF EP PC 0009.

What is your rank? Elite Pilot.

How long have you been a NCO? about a week.

What rank are you applying for? Officer if that's at all possible.

How many strikes do you have? i haven't received any thus far.

Why should we trust you with an Officer rank? As a few people applying for this rank have stated clearly that they have been on StarFighters for a long time and me being an NCO for a week i can't really use that front, i truly think that my valiant efforts and time thus far has been put to "SF" and i wish to put in more effort in fixing smaller issues that arise in the future regardless of the promotion.

What can you do to assist command with this rank? I personally think i have a good standing with all the guys and gals on "SF" and think it less of control to forcing people in order and rather just asking, but back onto the question i am very truthful in my approach to situations and will speak clearly on issues that come up.

Do you agree that if you are striked within the first week you will be put back down to the NCO rank? i understand and ill do one further if this situation happens i will go back to Flight cadet..., so dont worry about it.

+Support

-Active

-Wants to help SF

-Good Person

Good app, ofc could be longer but a good app with the important stuff is better than a long app that is just shit to make it look longer.

Edited by Tucker.

| Ex Imperial Senior Admin / Ex Imperial Navy Rear Admiral |

+ Support

- confident and positive

- humorous yet serious

- clear and distinct communication

-important to note: MR PC has denied promotions in the past. this being said; he wouldnt take on a role he wouldnt be able to handle or not suited for him

~With Care, Seaman 
Retired Grand Moff Tarkin
 Retired Head Gamemaster

9 hours ago, IAmBedEtSpelyng said:

+ Support

- confident and positive

- humorous yet serious

- clear and distinct communication

-important to note: MR PC has denied promotions in the past. this being said; he wouldnt take on a role he wouldnt be able to handle or not suited for him

15 hours ago, Tucker. said:

+Support

-Active

-Wants to help SF

-Good Person

Good app, ofc could be longer but a good app with the important stuff is better than a long app that is just shit to make it look longer.

𝐌𝐓𝐅 𝐀𝐥𝐩𝐡𝐚-𝟏 𝐋𝐢𝐞𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐭 '𝐌𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐞'
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐞𝐫:
             𝐒𝐂𝐏-𝐑𝐏 𝐌𝐓𝐅 𝐄𝟏𝟏 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐥. 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐇𝐋𝟏 | 𝐑𝐑𝐇 𝐆𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐎𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫 𝟗 | 𝐂𝐈 𝐑𝐧𝐃 𝐀𝐈𝐍 | 𝐕𝟒 𝐑𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐧 𝐈𝐕 | 𝐌𝐓𝐅 𝐌𝐮-𝟑 𝐎𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫 𝐂𝐈 𝟐𝐋𝐓 𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐀𝐐𝐃𝟖 𝐒𝐚𝐛𝐫𝐞 𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈 | 𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥-𝐑𝐏 𝐃𝐓 𝐒𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐫 𝐕𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐇𝐋𝟏 / 𝐒𝐎𝟐 | 𝐒𝐅 𝐎𝐒𝐋 𝐒𝐋 𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐞 | 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐰 𝐆𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐋𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐊𝐢𝐫 𝐊𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐬 | 𝐈𝐂 𝐒𝐒𝐕𝐋 𝐓𝐨𝐩𝐚𝐳 | 𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐨 𝐒𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐝 𝐈𝐅𝟔𝟗 

1215259325_6imnh1(2).gif.488126faeb9b010d326c3e5d31e623e5.gif

On 2/12/2021 at 7:21 PM, TR33F0RT said:

+Support

Good Guy

Decent App (Could use a little more depth)

Wants to help out SF

Last Real Starfighter Marshall Brand

------------------------------------------------------------------------

High Five Tom Cruise GIF by Hollywood Suite