Witch hunted and wrongfully banned by Busch...- Denied

gerk it

1. Steam Name: gerk it

2. Ingame Name: Shock TRN Lasega xxxx (dont remember the numbers)

3. SteamID: STEAM_0:0:64286013

4. Ban Length: 1 Day

5. Admin that Banned you: Busch

6. Reason for Ban: Sexist Remarks (?????????????????????)

7. Dispute: I literally said nothing sexist AT ALL. I'd love to see his evidence against me because I bet there is NONE. Busch also accused me of killing two people and I told him it was because STs were map exploiting and breaking out of jail. But he told me that wasn't what he was talking about... But I literally didn't kill anyone else besides that. Feel like he was witch hunting me when I was hit with a ban for "sexist remarks" ???????????????? Like I just don't understand.... This also made me lose my whitelist for Shock for false claims...

- Support

I mean, It's a 1 day ban.... I don't see the necessity to make an appeal when you are unbanned in like 5 hours....

Edited by Kieran ♡

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁

8 hours ago, [GL] Mike said:

This is as much as a player report against Busch as it is an appeal to get my role back that was wrongfully stripped from me. Also you guys saying “oh just wait out the ban it’s 1 day” shows y’all don’t even give a shit that he wrongfully accused me and literally got away with it. Disgusting.

• Manager
2 hours ago, gerk it said:

I already asked Marv and he said to get the ban appealed on here. And again thanks for the slap in the face for not giving a rats ass. Appreciate it bud 👍

Let's keep this post respectful and let's not act sarcastic. Further comments that revolves about rude remarks will be hidden and or locked for SMT to review.

Also by the time SMT makes their final decision your ban will already be done.

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

If you want to report this Staff Member, feel free to do it here, 
https://gaminglight.com/forums/forum/673-report-center/

Now on the situation here, I'm not really sure what happened, but you're going to be unbanned by the time this is accepted/denied. so -Support

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥