Bozobong

In-Game Name: Dylan Elder

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:447081496

What is your ULX Rank?(Donator/Staff): User

What is your time played on the SCPRP server?: 1 week almost 2 weeks

What is your RP Rank (MTF,SEC,CI, Etc)?: Researcher 

What is your timezone?: Central Standard Time

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): 9

Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner? (If so, explain it): No

How Active are you? (1/10): 10

How many warns do you have? (Across all Gaminglight Servers.Put the date/reason/server, then explain each one.): I don't remember the date but I have one when I didn't follow the 15 second cooldown of SCP-106

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?: I have always wanted to help host events or even be the one to plan them but I always love the events but I have other events that I think everyone would love and I plan on working hard on many events if accepted so everyone can have fun. I want to show people who just join too what this server is all about and how much fun it can be plus the more fun I can think of the more people can stay but I just wanna make people laugh with funny events but I also want to do serious ones too. I also want to help benefit the server with things that need help with and help with the SCPs that don’t always get into the event that is happening and then they have to switch over to a D-class or something while someone takes the SCP they were which can make people mad.

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better): I would want an when day break event where blobs try to enter the facility and drag out people into the sun to make them one of them and they try to take out the entair facility with SCPs as well and if the SCPs want they can work together to help stop the blobs from dragging everyone into the sunlight 

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?: Yes I have

What is your favorite SCP? Why?: SCP-093 as it has so much mystery and has one of the coolest stories plus you go to another dimension which is awesome

-Support

- literally only been on the server for a week

- the event idea isnt that good, seems rather basic and bland

- your reasoning for wanting to join ET is very "cookie cutter"

I wish you luck with your application

Former E11 1LT/Head Ranger,  Former Event Team/Staff Member| GENSEC SGT Foundation Chef

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.133a59eca14307e607c6ed8c10b1d560.gif<- me when the quiet guy in D-block begins to reach into his pocket

20 hours ago, OWNED said:

-Support

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.

On 2/12/2021 at 11:53 AM, OWNED said:

-Support

"𝘕𝘰 𝘐 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯'
'𝘊𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘸𝘦'𝘷𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘵
𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯' 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘪𝘧 𝘸𝘦 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯'?"

-Retired CI MAJ Zero

+Support
I'm gonna go in the minority here and say this much: 
I personally would like to see Dylan in event team, He's extremely active on the server and is able to RP well enough for event team, And personally; I like the 001 event proposed, it can be fun if done right, However you won't be allowed to have the SCP's team up for MOTD reasons.

[SCP RP] Former Research Administrator | Research Field Agent | Chair Professor of RRA - Former RRH Analyst 'November 1' -- MTF Nu7 Second Lieutenant  Senior Event Team Member - Former Admin
1738.png.2860d6d83ce908d8cece340a33865cfb.png

On 2/12/2021 at 2:53 PM, OWNED said:

-Support

[Just Apple I Suppose]

spacer.png

On 2/12/2021 at 2:53 PM, OWNED said:

-Support