Dark's false warn- Accepted

MiniEpic

Your In-game:MiniEpic

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:195322115

The admin's name in-game: Dark

The admin's steam name (If you know it):[GL] Dark

What warning did you receive:RDA

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):https://gaminglight.com/bans/player/76561198350909959

Why do you think this warn was false: So i was driving down road from PD by spawn and i see 2 Males with Shotguns and the person "BEC Mee" is holding a "Shotgun" so i pulled up and cuffed them both and reporter said he had a wrench out and so the reporter gave Dark a Cilp about false arrest (Link at extra info) Dark tried to get a another staff member's opinion and non showed up. So he warned me for "RDA".

My POV: He was holding a shotgun and i was at spawn and he was at this little building (tan) holding a "Shotgun" So i cuffed him and i assumed he inv holstered it since he didnt have it on him and i was confused because he was holding wrench on video and if you didnt know the wrench can glitch out and look like a weapon is on safety, etc. So I tried arrest him then he killed sit.

Any extra information:https://medal.tv/clips/43599218/74pR3iQZmp9i , BTW i was confused and dark even said " I see the confusion in him seeing the shotgun" (What i think he said during sit.) 

minisigforums.webp

-Support

I could be wrong, and confused about the whole situation but the recorder (Mee) had a wrench out the whole time, so it technically would be RDA. Unless I'm just confused, and the RDA warn was on the expert thief then yea it would be false since he did have a shotgun out. If the RDA warn is because of Mee, then the warning is NOT false since he did have a wrench out the whole time.

I might disagree with a warning here and would've probably gave you a verbal, because sometimes it does seem like a gun but it's up to that staff member at the end of the day, and it would be a Valid Warning.

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

1 hour ago, Killer. said:

-Support

I could be wrong, and confused about the whole situation but the recorder (Mee) had a wrench out the whole time, so it technically would be RDA. Unless I'm just confused, and the RDA warn was on the expert thief then yea it would be false since he did have a shotgun out. If the RDA warn is because of Mee, then the warning is NOT false since he did have a wrench out the whole time.

I might disagree with a warning here and would've probably gave you a verbal, because sometimes it does seem like a gun but it's up to that staff member at the end of the day, and it would be a Valid Warning.

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event Team Ex Support | Ex Fourm DiplomatEX SWAT Commander | EX UMC Mercenary Leader Ex OG General

-Support

I agree with Killer

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

-Support

Sorry chief. 

Previous Positions: Ex-Death Trooper | Ex- Inferno Squad Leader | Retired HRT LT | Retired FBI DCOS | Retired FBI FTO DD | Retired PD Major 

Current Positions: SRT Member spacer.png

3 hours ago, Killer. said:

-Support

Ya let me put all my ranks of all the departments I was in (ex fbi pa, ex dispatch, ex snr) cringe...

-Support

@MiniEpicDid you hear phantom say to Mee "put the gun away"? But I can see why the expert theif got arrest since it is seen he has one out in the car. At 1:27 you can hear phantom say put the gun away to Mee

-Support

I agree with killer

DEA Low Command FBI SSA HRT OSC | Falcone Family Owner

Police RP Staff Event Team

Accepted

@MiniEpicthe only reason I'm accepting this is under the assumption if somebody is in the same family and one of them has a gun and they all run together after doing some crime, as an officer you will safely assume that they are associated and can be charged with that knowing their friend or family member is harboring an illegal weapon. 

Go into the ban panel (at the top it says ban) sign in, go to your profile, go to your warn and click appeal. Fill the information out and in the description put the link to this in it.