Should I get Trial MOD  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Should I get Trial Moderator

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Requis

What is your steam name?: Blurrzzxx

What is your steam ID?:STEAM_0:0:162464032

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) No, Gaminglight is the First server I have a day plus in

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) I started to play  Around the End of December 2020

What date did you make your forums account? January 6

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Diamond 

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 1 https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2389214869

Have you donated? Yes (190 USD To be exact)

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator 

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

Have you read the staff guidelines? You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone:CST

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) When I First Joined the Gaminglight Community I did not know what to do and Only played Criminal, But when Became a donator and gained access to Diamond Jobs I thought I would try joining FBI, When I joined I started Only Playing Gov that's when I became Interested In staff, I looked at the Requirements and Began working to meet them I became Active on The Forums, and Started Grinding the Police RP Server. Once I met those Requirements I applied and made a few Errors then when I learned what I did wrong I began working again to Fix the Errors in my Application. And now I am here to Reapply with my new and Improved application, I was first motivated to become staff when I saw that during Certain times of the day such as morning or Late Night not a lot of staff is on causing a mass flood of sits, I have seen Administration struggle with all of these sits and Believe I could help take sits and be active for anyone who needs help. I am a member of FBI, HRT, and SS This has made my time on gaminglight a lot better. I have Recently Been Promoted to SAIC in FBI which is the Highest Supervisor Role you can get before Low command, All of this Time has Taught me the Rules and what you can and cant do, I am very aware of the MOTD and Staff Guidelines. -Requis

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

I would access the Situation First asking The Offender to stop Cussing me out, Because it is considered Staff Diss. Then when or If they calm down I ask both the Victim and Other Person their sides of the Story, I will then Check the logs to see if this adds up And if it does I will Look at the players Play time and Warns to See if this is a first time. If it isn't and they have a lot of warns and Low Playtime I will Call a Higher Administration To give Them a Ban Depending On previous Offences and Playtime, This Depends if they are new to GMOD Or if they are active in another Server and came to Gaminglight to Minge/RDM.   If The Offender does not Cooperate and Is Lying I will add it to his List of warns Such as Staff Diss Mass RDM and Lying to Staff. I will then ask him If him he is new to GMOD and if he responds Yes, I will Explain to him Why he cant do what he did. Explaining each warn  so he understands. If he Responds No I have been playing GMOD for a while I will ask him Why he did Mass RDM, Staff Diss and Lying to Staff. Then I will call for a higher up So he can be banned for 5 days for Mass RDM, Lying to Staff, and Staff Diss. (PS, If you think this question needs any work please DM me so i can better Understand and make sure to Fix it if it gets denied.)
-Requis UMC

UMC Paramilitary FBI Deputy Assistant Director FBI HRT SGT Moderator 

• Head of Staff

+Support

Have had nothing but good experiences with this player.

Good luck!

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

+ Support

- Active

- Mature

- Helpful

- Knows The Rules

- Low Warns

- Good App

Good Luck Requis!

𝒟𝓇𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝟣𝟨𝟢𝟢+ 𝒟𝑜𝓃𝒶𝓉𝑜𝓇 

[𝒫𝑜𝓁𝒾𝒸𝑒 𝑅𝒫 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝑅𝒶𝓃𝓀𝓈 - 𝐻𝑅𝒯 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 | 𝐹𝐵𝐼 𝒞𝒪𝒮 | 𝐸𝑀𝒮 𝒟𝑒𝓅𝓊𝓉𝓎 | 𝒟𝒮 𝑀𝒮𝒢𝒯 | 𝒟𝒾𝓈𝓅𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝐻𝒪𝒮 | 𝒰𝑀𝒞 𝐿𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓁 𝟢 | 𝒯𝑀𝒵 𝐻𝒞𝑀𝒟 | 𝒲𝒴𝒞 𝐻𝒞𝑀𝒟 ]

[𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁 𝑅𝒫 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝑅𝒶𝓃𝓀𝓈 - 𝒟𝑒𝓅𝓊𝓉𝓎 𝒮𝓆𝓊𝒶𝒹𝓇𝑜𝓃 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝒱𝑒𝓈𝓅𝑒𝓇 𝒟𝑜𝓁𝓀 (𝐼𝒩𝐹𝐸𝑅𝒩𝒪 𝒮𝒬𝒰𝒜𝒟 ]

[𝒮𝓉𝒶𝒻𝒻 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝑅𝒶𝓃𝓀𝓈 - 𝒫𝑜𝓁𝒾𝒸𝑒𝑅𝒫 𝑀𝑜𝒹𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑜𝓇 | 𝐹𝑜𝓇𝓊𝓂𝓈 𝒟𝒾𝓅𝓁𝑜𝓂𝒶𝓉 | 𝒫𝑜𝓁𝒾𝒸𝑒𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 ]

2 hours ago, Frog_ said:

+Support

Good luck!

Ya let me put all my ranks of all the departments I was in (ex fbi pa, ex dispatch, ex snr) cringe...

15 hours ago, Frog_ said:

+Support

Good luck!

Requis is nice and friendly to other players I think he would be a good fit on the staff team!

DEA Low Command FBI SSA HRT OSC | Falcone Family Owner

Police RP Staff Event Team

18 hours ago, Killer. said:

+Support

Active

Mature

Good App

Low Warnings

Good Luck Requis!

Currently -- | COL of PD | EMT of EMS | LVL 7 of UMC | Staff | Owner of CC Mar and Sike | Lieutenant STATE | Forums Diplomat | 

Was -- | DAD of FBI | MSGT of HRT | SA of Secret Service | IRA | Support staff | Event Team | CC Member of HRT | CSM Of SCU 1R45 | Retired Chief Constable of SCO19 | DOC CPT |                                 

Things always come and go but its your choice to choose  what you want to continue to see.   -  Mar

On 2/8/2021 at 10:46 PM, Killer. said:

+Support

Active

Mature

Good App

Low Warnings

Good Luck Requis!

Quite Active would be a good addition to the staff team.

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

On 2/8/2021 at 9:46 PM, Killer. said:

+Support

Active

Mature

Good App

Low Warnings

Good Luck Requis!

Hope you get accepted bud!

raygol/rahgul

SWAT Lieutenant (Head FTO and Senior Sharpshooter)

EMS Lieutenant

Dispatch Deputy Head Dispatcher

Accepted

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

You have been accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact a Police-RP Head of Staff within the next 48 hours to claim your tags and be trained, unless other instructions have been given to you. 

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you!

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP Manager