10 members have voted

1. 1. Should i be t-mod

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Banner

What is your steam name?: Aziz Bourger

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:521864986

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) No

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) september 2020 i think

What date did you make your forums account? December 17 2020

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Platinum

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?  10 warns4000_screenshots_20210128205000_1.jpg

Have you donated? Yes about 130 USD

What rank are you applying for? Trial moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

Have you read the staff guidelines at 

? You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: EST

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) 

I believe that I deserve this rank for many reasons. I am good at managing EMS so I have what it takes to handle a small group of people misbehaving. I am good at problem-solving, such as solving any problem in a timely manner which will probably be a BIG thing in SCPRP especially when the server is just starting off, solving the problem to the benefit of the server, whether it would help it or not do anything. I am also GREAT at keeping people very calm and being reasonable with them to a certain degree, this does not mean I am giving freebies. I can keep calm in any given situation so you will not have a problem with me lashing out at our player base. I also believe that I deserve this rank because I have had this rank up to admin and left on a VERY good note, I cause no problems, went to meetings, and followed all guidelines. I also think that I should receive this rank because I am a very good player, I will learn to know the MOTD like the back of my hand and will be up-to-date on new rules. I also strive to achieve the best in the staff team no matter what that might be and plan to stick around this time.

As a striving community, we need more people willing to do whatever for the community which involves doing whatever you can to benefit it. Thank you for reading my app!!

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

First I would bring the reporter to my location (one of the 3 staff rooms), I would then proceed to ask exactly what transpired and why exactly they are reporting them, I would then bring the offender to the room, if they started yelling at me, I would gag them and check logs, after seeing proof of MRDM I would proceed to ungag them and see if they had calmed down. They wouldnt, therefore I would then do "!warn (name) MRDM xy // Staff Diss // Appeal at https://gaminglight.com", proceed to jail them for 300 seconds and get someone with the availible abiltiy to jail them properly.

Edited by Ryan th0z

With Best Regards

Current MTF E11 2LT Banner , Former CI Delta-Command  

34 minutes ago, Ryan th0z said:

They wouldnt, therefore I would then do "!warn (name) MRDM xy // Staff Diss // Appeal at https://gaminglight.com", proceed to minge them for 300 seconds and get someone with the availible abiltiy to minge them properly.

What do you mean by this? Jailing them for 300 seconds or?

osu! achiever? I don't know

11 hours ago, Ryan th0z said:

proceed to minge them for 300 seconds and get someone with the availible abiltiy to minge them properly.

We don't use the minge command anymore, it's now either jail or a ban.

• Like 1

SCPRP Director of Logistics, Event TeamFormer Nu7 2LT, Former Senior Admin

-Support.
~Lack of experience
~Large amount of warns in a short time frame compared to others, for serious offenses.
~Generally do not believe that you'd be a good fit for the staff team.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

3 hours ago, Phillers said:

-Support.
~Lack of experience
~Large amount of warns in a short time frame compared to others, for serious offenses.

Former D5 VCMDR Travar | Former Event Team Leader ||  Former Admin || Former Nu7 HSU Commissar Requiem || Former RRH 

4 hours ago, Phillers said:

-Support.
~Lack of experience

Nu7 CPT Nu7 DHFTO Head of Degeneracy | Former OH7 
HSU #1 
Ex Nu7 MAJ | Ex DHFTO | Ex HSU Commissar |

9 hours ago, Phillers said:

-Support.
~Lack of experience

I understand I will try to work on this

With Best Regards

Current MTF E11 2LT Banner , Former CI Delta-Command  

-Support.
~Lack of experience

Current:           Retired
Ex:                    CI PD || CI RnD SR BIO IOI || SCP-RP Event Team || E11 Major || Administrator

-Support.
~Lack of experience

- Support

I know you from Security and you have had quite some issues in the past couple weeks. Unfortunately, its a -Support for now, I recommend taking some time to reevaluate your presence with other people and how you act. 

[SCP-RP]

Current : Nothing

Ex MTF E11 1LT Slick | Senior Admin - Support I

DENIED.

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept you for staff. This can be because of your application, experience, behavior, feedback, or other unstated reasons. You may re-apply in 1 week.

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."