Strike Appeal

M8VP ツ

RP Name: Habibi

SteamID: 

Reason of Blacklist: My parents forced me to go do something during the raid which caused me to go afk.

Why do you think you should be unblacklisted (150 Word Minimum): I think I should be un-striked because I really can't force my own parents to not make me do chores, I am also sorry that I couldn't say in chat that I was going to go afk because I got yelled at.

Any Further Violations of the SOP/Rules will leave you permanently blacklisted: Ok

Edited June 29, 2019 by Berserkrpups

• Like 2

Retired CI LTCMDR | Proud Enuzer | Roblox Pro

+/- Support Imagine Having Parents SMH Just Be Cool  and ignore your parents smh and asked for a promo smh 

Im joking btw +support

Edited by [GL] A Youtube SponsorShip

Former E11 1LT and First and Only E-11 Secretary  |  Former CI 1LT | An All Out Cool Kid | Also Former Event Team Member

+ Support 

IRL > RP

Just be careful next time if you think IRL shit might get in your way

Edited by NeoID
  • Like 1

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||

59 minutes ago, NeoID said:

+ Support 

IRL > RP

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

2 hours ago, NeoID said:

+ Support 

IRL > RP

"𝘕𝘰 𝘐 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯'
'𝘊𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘸𝘦'𝘷𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘵
𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯' 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘪𝘧 𝘸𝘦 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯'?"

-Retired CI MAJ Zero

• Bread locked this topic