MRivers Trial Mod application - Denied

MRivers

Do you think i should be chosen for Staff?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think i should be chosen for staff?

• yes
    • no

What is your in-game name?: MRivers

What is your steam name?: MRivers sups.gg

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:210502306

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, I was a Senior Moderator on DarkRP and recent I was an admin on a starwarsRP server

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) January 25th 2020

What date did you make your forums account? June 14th 2020

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? User

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 7, https://imgur.com/a/9zoQCsZ

Have you donated? No

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No.

Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes multiple times.

Timezone: EST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

Activity: I think of myself as active I wont say super active only for the simple fact that I have school throughout the weekdays from 7am-3:30pm but every time I come home the first thing I do is hop on the server and get on SPHP and state most of the time and I am usually on from 4:00pm-10:30pm but of course that changes because sometimes life gets in the way but for the most part that is my everyday schedule.

Kindness: I do admit that my experience on the server some people have seen me not so nice and I want to say sorry to those who I was disrespectful or immature to and I know a lot of people say this but I have changed my way of my childish and immature actions and everyday when I hop on the server I make sure I am always nice to people and if they need help I am glad to help. I am also trying to build those people's trust back that I broke.

Maturity: I look at myself as mature when I have to be of course I am a 13 year old kid so I do joke around a lot but when it comes it being serious I make sure that I only play around when it's the time to play around. An example of this I know what I'm about to say is nothing like staffing but, I have been blessed to have the position of Head DL and I have made sure I made SPHP the best I could without overstepping my boundaries I am always coming up with new ideas making documents and hosting meetings and trainings for the department, So I would say that's probably looked at as mature(at least I hope).

Helping: I am always willing to help anyone in need. Say for instance there is a new member of the community and he needs help understanding a certain rule or trying to figure out where something is I always help, especially when there is an OFC that is new to the server and gets on by himself in the mornings when no other PD is on I always pick them up and let them patrol with me and I always try to teach them the ways I let them do traffic stops, and drive, and sometimes even jail people (that need to go of course).

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? First, I would bring the person that made the sit and also the person that the sit was called against. I would then let the person that called the sit talk first then i would ask the person who the sit was called on, there side and if they started cursing i would give them 2 warnings to calm down and stop if they didn't i would gag them and check logs to see if they did MASS RDM and if i see that they did i would ungag them give them one more chance to talk and if they didn't i would continue to warn them for Staff Diss | Mass RDM. I would also call for a higher staff member to ban the player for 5 days

33 minutes ago, SupremeChow said:

+Support

• Good App
  • Colors are a bit weird tho
  • Best of Luck!

When I see you on you are much more mature now, I do believe you are trying to change and you are.

Edited by Austinn

〖   ImperialRP  〗
{ Ex. Battalions } Ex. Purge Vice Commander |Ex. Naval SSO LT
{ Staff } Ex. PRP Admin | Ex. IMRP Senior Moderator | Ex. PRP Event Team Member
 giphy.gif

1 hour ago, ~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~ said:

-Support 

not active 

gets mad easy 

not mature

I do Agree With Soul Here, MRiver's Your a Good Kid From What I've seen but I personally Don't think your ready yet.

𝒟𝓇𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝟣𝟨𝟢𝟢+ 𝒟𝑜𝓃𝒶𝓉𝑜𝓇 

[𝒫𝑜𝓁𝒾𝒸𝑒 𝑅𝒫 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝑅𝒶𝓃𝓀𝓈 - 𝐻𝑅𝒯 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 | 𝐹𝐵𝐼 𝒞𝒪𝒮 | 𝐸𝑀𝒮 𝒟𝑒𝓅𝓊𝓉𝓎 | 𝒟𝒮 𝑀𝒮𝒢𝒯 | 𝒟𝒾𝓈𝓅𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝐻𝒪𝒮 | 𝒰𝑀𝒞 𝐿𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓁 𝟢 | 𝒯𝑀𝒵 𝐻𝒞𝑀𝒟 | 𝒲𝒴𝒞 𝐻𝒞𝑀𝒟 ]

[𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁 𝑅𝒫 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝑅𝒶𝓃𝓀𝓈 - 𝒟𝑒𝓅𝓊𝓉𝓎 𝒮𝓆𝓊𝒶𝒹𝓇𝑜𝓃 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝒱𝑒𝓈𝓅𝑒𝓇 𝒟𝑜𝓁𝓀 (𝐼𝒩𝐹𝐸𝑅𝒩𝒪 𝒮𝒬𝒰𝒜𝒟 ]

[𝒮𝓉𝒶𝒻𝒻 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝑅𝒶𝓃𝓀𝓈 - 𝒫𝑜𝓁𝒾𝒸𝑒𝑅𝒫 𝑀𝑜𝒹𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑜𝓇 | 𝐹𝑜𝓇𝓊𝓂𝓈 𝒟𝒾𝓅𝓁𝑜𝓂𝒶𝓉 | 𝒫𝑜𝓁𝒾𝒸𝑒𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 ]

10 hours ago, ~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~ said:

-Support 

not active 

gets mad easy 

not mature

Could be time zone but work on these and it will be a + support from me

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

Denied

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Police-RP SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP Manager