Milford/Sphersta Support Application

milford

My Support Application  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Given the application do you feel I would make a good Support?

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name:

Milford

Steam Name:

[GL] Sphersta

SteamID:

STEAM_0:1:59351617

Are you a Staff Member Within Gaminglight? 

Yes, currently a Senior Moderator on ImperialRP

How often are you on TeamSpeak?

Everyday for more than 5 hours.

Why would you want to join our Support team (Word Count 150+)? 

I feel with me being a staff ImperialRP and active on that for hours on end, it would be nice if I could also help out on TeamSpeak. Often times in game there are requests made with TeamSpeak issues, either them needing tags or being harassed. I already work toward solving those to the best of my ability but feel I am limited. Support would let me be able to better help those situations in game and is also something that is required of high ranking staff members and is something I want to become to feel like I am doing my part. I feel the next step I need to take to stand out would be joining the Support team, I've shown my extreme dedication to everything I'm currently tasked with and would love to spend the time I have also helping out in TeamSpeak. Being a Regimental Commander I feel it's also not as much necessary as it is helpful, especially for people who are new so that they aren't stuck sitting in a waiting room longer than they'd need to. Ultimately there are a multitude of reasons for why I want to join but the main one is that I am dedicated to anything/everything I put my mind to, and feel I would benefit the Support team immensely. 

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way? 

Mainly I know I would help in a positive way since I'm very active. Usually I'm on for multiple hours with most of those being in TeamSpeak. I work hard, and show that when I'm given a role  I try to exceed those expectations to the best of my ability.  

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels? 

Firstly I would introduce myself in a respectful and calm tone as I directly acknowledge them asking what they need assistance with. As some of the time people have been waiting I would then apologize if they sound upset about having to wait. My goal as Support would be to ensure that they are heard and get their problem solved in a timely manor.

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability? 

Yes, I'm aware of all rules and promise to uphold them.

• Like 1

Retired General | Resigned Assistant Head-Gamemaster & ImperialRP Super Admin 

GM of the month February 2021 / Staff of the month March 2021

• Head of Staff

+Support
Active
Helpful
Good Staff Member

Good Luck!

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

On 2/13/2021 at 5:12 AM, A Frog said:

+Support
Active
Helpful
Good Staff Member

Good Luck!

Milford 😍

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁

• 2 weeks later...