7 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be a SL.

• Yes.
    • No.

What is your In Game Name?
Josh

What is your Agent Name?
Jimmy James

How Long Have You Been In Inferno Squad?
I have been in Inferno Squad for 1 month and three days (since the 1/3/21).

Why Do You Want To Become An Officer? [150+ Words]
I want to become a Squad Lead so I can help lead and improve the battalion and also keep the NCO's and enlisted in check. I can also make sure that the NCO's are not minging (I do understand that I can be a minge but I do know when to stop, as I have never gone to far with a joke or a bit). I can help command with anything they need as well I know how to act because I'm a DT officer currently and was a officer in 501st I know when to be serious and when not to be I have been doing tryouts and sims when possible however because of my timezone being Australian so people wont see me on that often however I do make a effort to stay active even late at night my check ins are a proof of this. This also shows my dedication to the battalion.

How could you assist Inferno Squad Command with this rank?  [75+ Words]
I can help by doing more sims and I will host a lot more tryouts to help the Inferno Squad Command team grow the battalion. I can also help to get out promotions and recommendations so that the battalion can be a more fun experience for new people that have joined the IF battalion. This could also bring more people into the battalion as they see more people in IF having a better time. I will also start to be more active within IF.

How many strikes do you have?
I have zero.

What Qualifications could you bring too the Inferno Squad Command Team?
I was a CPT in 501st and I am currently a 2LT in DT, in saying this I have learned a lot of leader ship skills that I can bring into the battalion to make it a better place. I also have a fair bit of experience that I have to bring into the battalion.

Do you understand that if you are Accepted, you will be on a 2 Week Trial Period? 
yes I do understand this.

Edited by Josh123
  • Like 2

JOSH

SSL Jimmy James IF5/Havoc LCPL Josh 5356

+Support
-Dedicated agent
-Active

-Past officer experience
-Would make a good officer if given the chance

--
However you can be a bit mingy at times but you know when to stop and you have shown you can stop in the past as well and I believe you would be a lot more serious if given the chance to be a officer I just hope you can prove me right and you probably will.

Edited by Kev
  • Like 1

Kev
juegos fallout GIF

56 minutes ago, Kev said:

+Support
-Dedicated agent
-Active

-Past officer experience

--
However you can be a bit mingy at times but you know when to stop and you have shown you can stop in the past as well and I believe you would be a lot more serious if given the chance to be a officer I just hope you can prove me right and you probably will.

Ex. Inferno Squad Squadron Leader[Retired], Old 501st.[Retired], Clone Thexan.

2 hours ago, Kev said:

+Support
-Dedicated agent
-Active

-Past officer experience

--

• Like 1

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁

3 hours ago, Kev said:

+Support
-Dedicated agent
-Active

-Past officer experience

--

• Like 1

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

17 hours ago, Kev said:

+Support
-Dedicated agent
-Active

-Past officer experience

--

Former ST Commander Monaco

IF Muha Vermin/SF Monaco/Thexan