The apology no one wanted but you all deserve

Zero X

I want to start this off by saying sorry to Jimmy, I dont know why I had such a stick up my a** about you, you are a great guy good SMT and overall funny person to be around I know I messed up and said some really really disrespectful things to you, at the end of the day I respect the position you are in and that I still have the ability to post on here and play GL I hope one day we can repair our relationship, everything I said was reactionary garbage that shouldnt have left my mouth so I am sorry. To UMC,  I am especially sorry, that night OG and UMC cut ties I didnt even know until an hour later so I reacted like a complete retard I know theres definetly nothing I can do to mend my relationship with the family but I hope atleast a few of you guys are still kinda my friends you are all amazing players to be around and at the end of the day jealousy took over my tongue and I let it get the best of me im not asking to be back in the fmaily because I know that wont happen I just hope I can be friends with you guys again. Lastly to anyone who is on my custom class, All 7 Custom Cars will be added on 2/11/21 Hope to see some of you driving around in them ill have them all spawned in the hospital parking lot if anyone wants to come try them out Love you gaminglight.

• Like 4

Miss playing with you bruh hope to see ya soon 

Ya let me put all my ranks of all the departments I was in (ex fbi pa, ex dispatch, ex snr) cringe...

ayo light saber battle in the skybox 1v1? lol tmod memories

ps og aint a thing anymore 

Edited by 𝖕𝖎𝖒𝖕

Delta Force~PPD
 Ex SS Deputy Assistant Director~Ex SRT SGT~Ex Swat MSGT

Ex SNR Mod/Senior Event Team

😈

40 minutes ago, Mikethecoolguy said:

Zero we need u back prada still smells but we need you

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

I did not really know you that well before you left although whenever I talked to you or you took one of my sits you were nice a mature

I hope to see you come back to GL soon

Edited by Austinn

〖   ImperialRP  〗
{ Ex. Battalions } Ex. Purge Vice Commander |Ex. Naval SSO LT
{ Staff } Ex. PRP Admin | Ex. IMRP Senior Moderator | Ex. PRP Event Team Member
 giphy.gif