General Suggestion - add a section to the MOTD concerning interrogations

Beepis

What are you suggesting? -  I am suggesting that a section to the MOTD is added that outlines what you can and cannot do during interrogations and what you need to do to do said thing such as: attempts at cyanide, which classes have amnestics, what you need to roll to be successful at something, how lying works, etc.

How would this change better the server? -  this would better the server by giving a guideline to interrogations because with there being nothing in the MOTD or a document that says what you can and cannot do it's essentially free game or common acceptance and newer players don't know these accepted rules and many get very confused.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. -  I don't see any downsides that could come of clarifying interrogations

Who would this change mostly benefit? -  CI sleuths, HSU, Wardens, any class that interrogates essentially

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - N/A

Retired E-11Captain Beepis 3R7H

"It takes many good deeds to build a good reputation, and only one bad one to lose it"

-Benjamin Franklin

+Support

I think it will be a great addition mainly for jobs that dont do interrogations. I have interrogated people who in the middle of the interrogation want to commit suicide using  /me xxStinkypersonxx hits the wall and dies.

Former CI CPT|  Guts Mexican                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

“I will protect those who cannot protect themselves. ”

—Second Ideal of the Windrunners

13 hours ago, MexicanGuy said:

I have interrogated people who in the middle of the interrogation want to commit suicide using  /me xxStinkypersonxx hits the wall and dies.

Powergaming!

Anyways, it wouldn't hurt to add these somewhere.

Edited by Bread

lol, lmao even

On 1/30/2021 at 5:45 AM, MexicanGuy said:

+Support

I think it will be a great addition mainly for jobs that dont do interrogations. I have interrogated people who in the middle of the interrogation want to commit suicide using  /me xxStinkypersonxx hits the wall and dies.

Current:           Retired
Ex:                    CI PD || CI RnD SR BIO IOI || SCP-RP Event Team || E11 Major || Administrator

+ Support

Yeaaaah... People need to stop trying to bite their tongues out... I won't accept that as a "legitimate RP reason not to talk" unless they manage to do it IRL... It's not that easy...

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||