• No

In-Game Name: Banner

SteamID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:123456789) : STEAM_0:0:521864986

What is your ULX Rank?(Donator/Staff): Platinum

What is your time played on the SCPRP server?: 1 week

What is your RP Rank (MTF,SEC,CI, Etc)?: i am SM In Gensec and LCPL in nu7

What is your timezone?: EAST

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): 10

Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner? (If so, explain it): I don’t have any experience but this could be my first time

How Active are you? (1/10): 10

How many warns do you have? (Across all Gaminglight Servers.Put the date/reason/server, then explain each one.):  I have 10 warn the firsts one was for RDM but it was since the first time a joined the second one was for when I entered D-block as 035 it was since I bought my first silver rank prop abuse is when I bought the silver rank I wanted to test it out. Crossing blue line as heavy. I thought I was in the riot control team it happens to me a lot. And player diss it was when I was on 527 job and I was just joking around but people took it to seriously. 01A6213D-912A-41A1-98D8-DBA76A8DBCAD.jpeg.da3f7351b07367071986b708c93facea.jpeg

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?: personally I think that I deserve the event team job because I am creative.  I have fun events in mind I always wanted to host an event in a big server like this. I always wanted to create fun events when I see others. If I had the chance to be in the event team it would be just amazing. I am respectful polite kind and the most important I am a creative guy. I know how to deal with others. I know when to be a chill dude and when to be a serious guy. I will always listen to my higher event teams rank and I will never disrespect them. I will never abuse my power on any circumstances. I will always use my power for events only. The last thing is that I will always try to do the best events I can. Thank you for reading me.

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better): so for an event. I would create like: the fbi discovered the facility and they sent swat for a raid.(I would use class d) I would give every class D an M4A1 and change them in a combat suit I would then give them 175 hp. When the swat will enter the facility they will be calm no shooting. The swat will enter the facility to understand what is this foundation. If the swat people discover that the facility have unknow entity they will bring them to the fbi HQ to understand what they are the facility job will be to stop us. Thanks for reading me 

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?: Yes

What is your favorite SCP? Why?: my favorite SCP is 035 because when I breach I can create a mass breach by breaching other SCP it gives job to the foundation. + 035 have access to the armory so I can take every gun I want and get to surface.

Edited by Ryan th0z

With Best Regards

Current MTF E11 2LT Banner , Former CI Delta-Command  

-Support

Event idea is quite bland, this is just like every single GOI raid ever, and no details are given of the "unknown entity" and such. Bland event idea imo
Disrespectful ingame from many command members testimonies
More so has a lot of warns recently and was also found necroposting to get the minimum for staff, giving me the impression he is just doing this for the ULX rank
Hasn't been here long enough in my eyes.

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

2 hours ago, [GL] Zeus said:

-Support

Event idea is quite bland, this is just like every single GOI raid ever, and no details are given of the "unknown entity" and such. Bland event idea imo
More so has a lot of warns recently and was also found necroposting to get the minimum for staff, giving me the impression he is just doing this for the ULX rank

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

1 hour ago, Ryan th0z said:

I never broke the Ci timer but ok if you say so

No arguments intended.

You were told by 2 senior command member (Both LTCOL), a JR delta command member, a senior researcher in charge/2LT, a 1LT and another 2LT who told you this entire thing that they have repeatedly told you a day ago (happened on 1/31). Which, what you did was took the argument to OOC chat, asking everyone that if YOU do a infil raid, would it affect CI's timer. Which you have been told numerous times in CI comms when you are biting back and fourth with MY CMD. I don't see how that is acceptable and you lying that you NEVER  broke it.

I would just like to point this out. CI command knows what happened, especially those involved.

osu! achiever? I don't know

7 hours ago, Hope said:

-support

Caused trouble for CI command, breach of CI raid timer and both SOP/MOTD CI rules. I do not feel comfortable trusting him with the power equivalent to admin.

yeaaaa -support

G O L F C L U B

~D-0007 

-Support
- Has caused plenty of issue's for both CI command and Research command before
- Actively arguing/replying to own application
- Rather new to the community
- Idea isn't great
- Basically, Mostly what Zeus had said above.

[SCP RP] Former Research Administrator | Research Field Agent | Chair Professor of RRA - Former RRH Analyst 'November 1' -- MTF Nu7 Second Lieutenant  Senior Event Team Member - Former Admin
1738.png.2860d6d83ce908d8cece340a33865cfb.png

On 2/1/2021 at 5:40 AM, [GL] Zeus said:

-Support

Nu7 CPT Nu7 DHFTO Head of Degeneracy | Former OH7 
HSU #1 
Ex Nu7 MAJ | Ex DHFTO | Ex HSU Commissar |

On 2/1/2021 at 11:40 AM, [GL] Zeus said:

-Support

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

On 2/1/2021 at 4:40 AM, [GL] Zeus said:

-Support

Imperial RP] Ex-Gamemaster| Ex-Starfighter Corps. Officer| Ex-Onyx Squad Officer| Ex-Inferno Squad Squadron Leader| Ex-Shadow Guard Officer VII| INO Chad. 
SCP RP] 
Retired-Nu7 1st Lieutenant| Ex-GENSEC Master Sergeant and Junior Warden| Retired-Chaos Insurgency 1st Lieutenant| Zeta-19| Epic Payday Gang(2nd ever)| Ex-A1 Guardian| Ex-Event Team Member.
"You are a quarter of a million strong, and you shoot well, but what if I showed of with 500,000 men? What would you do?" -Kaiser Wilhelm II "We would shoot twice, and we'd go home" -Swiss Militiaman

naruto shippuden GIF

On 2/4/2021 at 9:05 AM, kingdoms_3 said:

-Support
- Has caused plenty of issue's for both CI command and Research command before
- Actively arguing/replying to own application
- Rather new to the community
- Idea isn't great
- Basically, Mostly what Zeus had said above.

Sometimes you just got to accept things and not argue.

🙂