Mitchell Hugh - Senior Event Team Member applicationAccepted

Mitchell Hugh

In-game name: kingdoms_3 (Mitchell Hugh)

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:508723946

Current RP rank in All Divisions (Ex. Senior Medic, Security Officer): Foundation Research Euclid Class Manager, Security JFTO SFC. O5 Researcher - OR3

How long have you been a Event Team Member: About 2 months now.

Have you received any strikes (please give reasons if you remember): No.

How much time do you have on the server? (Press F1): 11 weeks of playtime. (1848 hours spent on the server roughly)

How well do you know the SCP lore in general?: I know the lore pretty well, A solid 8/10, But when I don't know something regarding the lore. I take time to read about it.

Why do you WANT to become a Senior Event Team Member?: I wish to become a Senior Event Team Member to be able to host bigger scale event's for the entire server to enjoy, Me being a Senior Event Team member would allow me to have access to the general tool's needed to host large scale event's for the server, I also REALLY want to become a Senior Event Team member to help assist Phill and Travar with managing the Event Team, I have always taken a interest in attempting to help Senior Event Team Member+ with training and handling the other Event Team, So I would love to become a Senior Event Team member to begin training the new people for Event Team and handling those not following the Event Team guidelines, I also want to become a Senior Event Team Member to begin helping the Event Team Trainee's and Event Team Member's with their events, If I were to be a Senior Event Team Member, I would be able to supervise Event Team Trainee's whenever, And grant weapon access to both Event Team Trainee's and Event Team Member's to enhance their event's to make them of better quality, And with my consistent activity, I would be able to do both supervising and weapon granting extremely often and pretty much every single day, Whenever.

Why should you be trusted to be a Senior Event Team Member?: I believe I can be trusted with Senior Event Team Member due to the fact that I have not received any strike's within the Event Team, And I haven't received any strike's within my RP branches either, So I consider myself trustworthy enough to not go rouge with the new permission's I get as a Senior Event Team Member, I have also been here in event team as a whole for a while, So I have enough experience at this point to know what is allowed in Event Team, And what is not, Another reason that I say I can personally be trusted with Senior Event Team Member is because I am not the type of person to minge, I personally despise minging and minges, And I have not made a singular mingy event from what I am generally aware, So I can be trusted to host a Mega Event or just a normal event without it going south and becoming a major minge fest, And making sure that the other Event Team won't minge in a mega or normal event as well, Another reason that I believe I can be trusted to be a Senior Event Team Member is the fact that I am generally reasonable, If I ever notice someone doing something generally unreasonable or possibly guideline breaking, I always correct them and tell them that what they are doing is either unreasonable, Guideline breaking, or possibly even mingy, And should they continue their behavior, I typically report them to a Senior Event Team Member so that they may handle it, And if I do become a Senior Event Team Member and anyone did ask me for unreasonable access to a Senior Event Team Member weapon, I will simply just deny it and explain the reasoning as to why.

Have you mastered ULX?: I'd say so.

Are you experienced with planning Mega Events?: Yes, I have assisted in mega event's a good bit, So I believe I have a good understanding of how to plan one.

Give an example of a mega event: The mega event would start off with a plane from the GOC flying near the foundation, The plane would be transporting various newly found SCP object's that needed to be transported over to the GOC base for termination, Eventually, A MTF unit played by another Event Team would shoot down the plane, Causing it to begin crashing, The plane would send out a distress signal message to the rest of the GOC and then the plane would crash at Gate A, Killing the pilot, The MTF unit played by another Event Team would then confiscate and bring the newly found SCP object's into the foundation and store them within the foundation, After the GOC receive the distress signal that came from the plane, They would begin arming up and preparing for a full scale invasion of the foundation to take back the stolen SCP object's that the MTF had stolen, After the preparations for the attack on Site-10 had been made, The GOC would launch a massive attack on the foundation with a single objective: Take back the stolen SCP objects.

Depending on how the raid's go, There is many way's for this event to go.

If they successfully retrieve the stolen SCP objects, They would begin leaving the foundation, After they all left the foundation, They would send in a GOC diplomat to attempt to get the foundation to agree to cease fire to stop the conflict between them and the foundation.

If the foundation accepts the cease-fire, The GOC would proudly leave the site, Knowing that they secured a truce with the foundation, And reclaimed their SCP object's that they were transporting.

Should the foundation refuse to stop the conflict between them and GOC for any reason, The GOC would attempt to raid the foundation again, This time, Attempting to steal the SCP object's contained in Anomalous Item's containment, If that raid succeeds as well, The GOC would leave and head back to the GOC base, With all of the SCP's in AIC stolen ONTOP the SCP object's they had in the first place.

If either the first or second raid were to end horribly for the GOC, The GOC would flee the foundation and take temporary refugee in a house in the forest to recover from their losses in all the fighting, And the foundation would then begin to plan to launch a counter assault on the GOC.

Should the counter assault on the GOC succeed, The GOC force's would surrender and hand over the SCP objects, And all the GOC member's in the raid would then be subject to public execution.

If the counter assault on the GOC failed, The GOC would flee from the site entirely while all in terrible condition, Barely surviving all the fighting.

No matter which route the event decides to go on, The event will be a big a bloody conflict between the GOC and the Foundation

What do you consider to be the best event you have ever created: I believe that the best event I made was a event where, A shape-shifting Alien infiltrated the site and began taking multiple forms, Such as crates, Tables, Chairs, and ETC, It also began to start taking the form's of other people, However; The human form's that were taken were NOT perfect, So you could still spot if the person was the shape-shifting alien if you looked hard enough. But for a while, Not everyone or everything could truly be trusted, This ended up causing paranoia and a wild goose chase from the foundation, Attempting to find and track down the shape-shifting alien, After it was caught, It was captured and stored within Temp Euclid.

What is your Total Amount of Events according to the "Events Hosted" column on the roster?: 36, I have taken a "Quality over Quantity" type approach for my events, So I am sorry for the number being a tad low.

How active can you be: I can be extremely active, I am pretty much at my PC all day so I can be easy to get in contact with, And I am on the server pretty much all the time.

Thank you for reading my Senior Event Team Member Application, If you found any grammar errors, Please contact me so I can fix them!

Edited by kingdoms_3
Updated date I was member, Updated RP ranks section, Updated Total event's hosted.
  • Like 1

[SCP RP] Former Research Administrator | Research Field Agent | Chair Professor of RRA - Former RRH Analyst 'November 1' -- MTF Nu7 Second Lieutenant  Senior Event Team Member - Former Admin
1738.png.2860d6d83ce908d8cece340a33865cfb.png

+Support

If anyone deserves SET it's this guy. He hosts great events with a lot of hard work in both building and researching. I always see him hosting events and just a generally great ET. I would love to see him push onto SET cause he deserves it.

• Like 1

"𝘕𝘰 𝘐 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯'
'𝘊𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘸𝘦'𝘷𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘵
𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯' 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘪𝘧 𝘸𝘦 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯'?"

-Retired CI MAJ Zero

3 hours ago, The CI Zero said:

+Support

If anyone deserves SET it's this guy. He hosts great events with a lot of hard work in both building and researching. I always see him hosting events and just a generally great ET. I would love to see him push onto SET cause he deserves it.

Also he is a great member of the community!

• Like 1

[SCP-RP] Retired E-11 COL, HFTO and D4 Head  Former CI MSGT/2LT | Former Alpha-1 "Red-Right Hand" Guardian Delta-9 | Former Nu7 2LT/SM HSU Conscript Former Om-9 2LT and EXP Seasoned

4 hours ago, The CI Zero said:

+Support

This man makes the best quality events.

• Like 1

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

9 hours ago, The CI Zero said:

+Support

I completely agree

• Like 1

[Just Apple I Suppose]

spacer.png

+support

Handles situations well

Active and always listening to others

He does good work and I would say is better at ET than I will ever be.

SCP-RP: G.O.C MAJ | Alpha-1 SGT 'Rose' | Strike Team Hammer 'Goose'Event Team Member     

Retired: E11 LTCOL Omi9 MAJ Nu7 LTCOL OH3 | Senior Mod | Event Team Member

On 1/26/2021 at 12:16 AM, The CI Zero said:

+Support

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

On 1/25/2021 at 3:16 PM, The CI Zero said:

+Support

🙂