76561198277820050 Ban appeal- Denied

YURRRRRRRRR

What's going on I was unfairly banned about a year ago on your star wars RP server because an admin had falsely accused me of using an alternate account in which I only have one account for gmod and one account only. I was using a Voice Changer because I was somewhat under the influence and was acting very immature and an admin had Tp'ed me and accused me of being someone else without any sort of evidence. I am probably sure you can see the IP logs from the day and you can tell that it was a completely different IP from mine. The admin also did not even take me to a sit and just proceeded to instantly ban me without question just because I was using a voice changer. I am sorry for being accused of being someone else lol. Hopefully I can get unbanned. 

Format?

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

You must fill out this form in order to be considered for a unban.

1. Steam Name: ✂️ Ɑ͞ ̶͞ ̶͞ ﻝﮞ

2. Ingame Name: ✂️ Ɑ͞ ̶͞ ̶͞ ﻝﮞ

3. SteamID: 76561198277820050

4. Ban Length: Permanent

5. Admin that Banned you: Don't remember (long time ago)

6. Reason for Ban: Using an alt account without supporting evidence

7. Dispute: What's going on I was unfairly banned about a year ago on your star wars RP server because an admin had falsely accused me of using an alternate account in which I only have one account for gmod and one account only. I was using a Voice Changer because I was somewhat under the influence and was acting very immature and an admin had Tp'ed me and accused me of being someone else without any sort of evidence. I am probably sure you can see the IP logs from the day and you can tell that it was a completely different IP from mine. The admin also did not even take me to a sit and just proceeded to instantly ban me without question just because I was using a voice changer. I am sorry for being accused of being someone else lol. Hopefully I can get unbanned. 

20 minutes ago, Squash said:

-Support

You aint even taking this appeal seriously.

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

6 hours ago, Squash said:

-Support

You aint even taking this appeal seriously.

This, also you got banned a year ago? Why did you decide to appeal all of a sudden instead of a year ago when you got banned?  Also you have an impressive memory for something that happened a year ago on GMod! Good luck buddy! 

R Imperial RP General =-= Retired GM-SNR Admin =-= Staff of the month Oct. 2020

Shock VCMDR/CMDR  |  January 23 - August 29th 

Ok, so a couple of things.

Your SteamID is STEAM_0:0:158777161

What I'd suggest is going onto ts.gaminglight.com and (after getting "member" tags) going into the channel named "Requesting ImperialRP SMT" and waiting for a member of senior management coming to help you out (it might take a while but they'll come), make sure to compile evidence that disputes the ban. In this case, it would be showing your activity on your Steam account to show that you're not an alt account and things like that. If SMT deems that you're not an alt, then you should be fine.

General

Former Grand General Former Medical Commander (and avid tea drinker)
"Badger. You have forsaken me to no Sleep you Medically Certified Bastard."