1. 1. Should i be a gm?

• Yes
    • No

In-game name:Turd

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:193312607

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP:EO SubLT

Have you donated to the server?:Yes Lord

Have you been banned on any GL server before?:No

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?:Yes but those are from a year ago.

How much time do you have on the server?:4 weeks

How well do you know the LORE? Explain:Not that well learning it.

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?:I love hosting gm events i was one before i got removed! I really enjoy hosting events and i love hosting events at night. I also like to do them in the mornings. I also think of event ideas and i can think of events really fast so i don't need to plan most of the time. I also want to be a gm because people want events but most of the time no one is on to do one and i am usually on every money and every night! Also people say they love my events!

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?:I was a gm before i got removed because i messed up and did a hostage event when i was not trained for it which i will admit was dumb on my part and it wont happen again. I also will do a lot of events and sims, also i have experience of being a gm and would gladly be one again because i love doing events, offmaps and defcon 1 events when i get permission of course! I also know most of the rules for gms i just wasnt thinking when i did the hostage event.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?:Yes

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?:Yes i was one before!

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: On ship event:Rebel Admiral Dookie and his fleet has hyperspaced in our airspace! Hes gonna try to destroy our ship with his fleet drop pods will send rebel elites and jedis in to the ship will the succeed depends on how the ISD handles it! Off ship event: ISB Enlisted Jack has came aboard our ISD to give us a mission he wants us to infiltrate a rebel base and get information or holocrons when we get there the base is empty? But then we start picking up ships in our radar IT WAS AMBUSH and they stay there until they figure out a way to contact the Fleet to come rescue them!

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example):!give @ laser_weapon !give ^ laser_weapon

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example):

!model @ models/player/valley/talz.mdl !model ^ models/player/valley/talz.mdl

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?:Yes

-Support

- Extremely mingey

- Was removed and hasn't changed much since

- Previous events weren't fun (IMO)

Honestly, I think you should try to clean up your act a bit in game. Every time I see you it's usually not good. I don't think you're fit to be GM.

Edited by Sphersta

Retired General | Resigned Assistant Head-Gamemaster & ImperialRP Super Admin 

GM of the month February 2021 / Staff of the month March 2021

-Support
-Minge
-Not fit for Gamemaster
-Removed for breaking Gamemaster Guidelines

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

-support
everything has already been said.

(ImperialRP Ranks)ImperialRP EX Naval MO Lieutenant|EX Havoc 1st Lieutenant| Ex Seventh Sister
 (Divisions)ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster-retired Gamemaster Of Month For January 2021| Forums Diplomat-retired ImperialRP Senior Admin-retired

14 hours ago, Sphersta said:

-Support

- Extremely mingey

Honestly, I think you should try to clean up your act a bit in game. Every time I see you it's usually not good. I don't think you're fit to be GM.

𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙡 | 𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙎𝙪𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙣 
talkingtobeckett.gif.90f1583a720f8ef9e8da8f858f177f55.gif

15 hours ago, Sphersta said:

-Support

- Extremely mingey

| EX Army HC for Imperial | EX DT SNR CMDR |  EX IC VCMDR SEV|
| EX Imperial Head Admin  | 𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 |

-Support

Turd, I fully respect you as a person and I don't dislike you. However you do indulge in mingy behavior almost every single time you are on and every time I've seen you on.

And to add to this, you were previously removed from the gamemaster team which can mean it decreases your chances of being let back in, my best advice is that you can prove that you can change from your current behavior.

If you can really put in the effort to change your behavior and stick with it, that would benefit you greatly.

I digress, best of luck on your application.

Resigned Grand Moff Tarkin | Retired Army General | Former Senior Commander of Death Troopers |

ezgif-1-a19ba8d457.gif.fd1399337b84ca8bd2d8bc2d6e7307c1.gif

Denied

Normally I don't provide reasons but it seems it's hard for you to understand. You were removed for basically Minging and you haven't improved since than actually i would argue that you got worse but the problem is that you don't even see it as yourself minging. You need to improve yourself if you really would like this position.

Reapply in 2 weeks.

| Retired Head Gamemaster Emily | Super Admin Emily | Retired Nu-7 Colonel, Vice Marshal, & Seventh sister |
"if you live among wolves, you have to act like a wolf." - Nikita Khrushchev spacer.png