5 members have voted

1. 1. Should I Join The Event Team?

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: Earl Scruggs

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:95496768

ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank): Platinum/Moderator

How many hours do you have on the server?: 4 weeks

What is your general knowledge on the rules?: I have read over the motd many times and I've been a staff member for a while now.

How many warns do you have? (No more than 15): 1

Why do you want to join event team? (150 words+): I've been on this server for a while. And I've enjoyed the events hosted by the event team. I really enjoy playing on this server, so I am trying get involved with things that contribute to the player experience. The event team looks like a lot of fun so I figured I'd join. I am very active on the server so I'll be able to help with events a lot. I never minge so that will not be a problem from me. I have 3,200 hours on gmod so I have experience with setting up things like events. I used to be a server manager and then a staff director on another leading gmod server. So I have hosted plenty of events. I am a good leader so I'll do good keeping the events organized and under control. I think I can contribute a lot of cool ideas for events that would be very fun. Overall I just want to be apart of another things that lets our players have fun.

Describe an event you could create (Be specific): One event idea I thought of is like a rainbow six event. Where we split the players into groups of 5. Then we would go to a house in subs. There would be a attacking team and a defending team. The defenders have 30 secs to set up defences etc. After the timer the attackers have 3 mins to siege the house and they have to destroy the defenders bomb (box) with a melee weapon. Then they switch sides. Who ever wins that moves on and the losing team is disqualified. It continues till the last two teams and who ever wins gets the grand prize. Not to complicated and my old server used to enjoy it. 

If accepted, what time(s) are you available to hold events? (Must be in EST timezone)

Monday - Friday: 4pm-10pm

Saturday and Sunday: 4pm-1am

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines? Yes

DEA Low Command FBI SSA HRT OSC | Falcone Family Owner

Police RP Staff Event Team

• Head of Staff
On 1/18/2021 at 7:05 PM, JeffTheSniper said:

+Support

-Good event idea

-Low warns

-active

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

On 1/18/2021 at 8:05 PM, JeffTheSniper said:

+Support

-Good event idea

-Low warns

-active

The event sounds fun, good luck!

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member