Kev's IF Officer Application

Kev

Kev's IF Squad Lead Application
To my knowledge IF officer Apps are open please correct me if I am wrong

What is your In Game Name?
Kev

What is your Agent Name?
Kyle Thorn

How Long Have You Been In Inferno Squad?
Around 18 Days 

Why Do You Want To Become A Squad Lead? [150+ Words]
I want to become a Squad Lead because I believe I can help the battalion in terms of leadership and helping Command / SL+ with things they need help with for example docs I know  how to use and make docs due to my previous command positions which is a good skill to have even if its not used. 

Another big reason I want to be a squad lead is we currently have a lot of agents are coming in now which is shown by the recent increase in activity IF is gaining and they are not getting the recognition they deserve which is no ones fault because its a gmod server and people have IRL things to do so people who can promote those agents wont be on at all times so I'd like to start promoting / recommending people who show they are deserving of such things when normally they wouldn't  be recognised.

Finally, I would love to become a Squad Lead because I have been doing well in my NCO position currently and believe I know I can do more in a officer position if given the chance by command which I know I can prove in my 2 week trial period. I have one more thing to address which is my past because I am known for leaving battalions when I get a officer + position which is sadly the truth I have made a lot of mistakes on GL and I wish to make no more I can see that I have been a idiot and have grown from that and would like to prove that I have.

How could you assist Inferno Squad Command with this rank?  [75+ Words]
I could assist Inferno squadron by doing more sims I recently have been pushing for more sims and practices and I'd like to continue them as well I can start promoting / recommending people with this rank as I stated and with my past experience in command I can make criticisms of what we need to improve on or  what we need to fix in the battalion as well I can bring make sure rules in IF are being followed for example recently the battalion has been told to stop minging so I can help enforce this rule if it is being broken.

How many strikes do you have? 
0 and I have no warns since I started my time on GL

What Qualifications could you bring too the Inferno Squad Command Team? 
As I have stated In this application and in others, I have been IF SL IC CMDR and 501ST ARC CPT as well as Second Sister so I can bring leadership, Document work if needed and maturity to IF Command Team

Do you understand that if you are Accepted, you will be on a 2 Week Trial Period?  
Yes.

Kev
juegos fallout GIF

+Support
Good application
Command Experience 
Worthy of Officer

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

55 minutes ago, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

+Support
Good application
Command Experience 
Worthy of Officer

Drayton

Former DT ØSC01/SH8 l Former IC VCOM Scorch l Former Iden Versio l Former SHGO Drayton

First Inferno Squad Senior Commander

“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.” ― G.K. Chesterton