event Team app- Denied

SuperCoop09

In-Game Name

Steam ID:76561198218287543

ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank):Diamond /gold

How many hours do you have on the server?: 1 weeks

What is your general knowledge on the rules?: I have a very good knowledge on the rules 

How many warns do you have? (No more than 15): 10

Why do you want to join event team? (150 words+):  I can bring really good ideas to the team I have a great mind when it comes to things like Events. I can bring my knowledge about the people on Police RP and what they like and what they want. I know if Events are gonna be fun or if there not gonna be fun. I know how to build and make Events go to the max. I know the best cars in the game and the best guns and I've seen some really good movies that give me good ideas what to do with Events and how far we can go with them. I can bring some of the best RP Events and more I can make sure Event Team is doing the best we can. I'm well know in the sever and I'm active ever day i play 6 to 8 hours a day if not more I can help Matthew with anything he needs or any other Event Team member. This is what i can bring to the Event Team.

Describe an event you could create (Be specific): so all the criminal have to rob the bank but all the cop have to stop the criminal.but all the criminal have a gun and 100hp and armor 

If accepted, what time(s) are you available to hold events? (Must be in EST timezone) some

Monday - Friday: 1AM  to 4 AM  EST

Saturday and Sunday: 3 PM  - 10pm EST 

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines? Yes 

Edited by SuperCoop09

On 1/17/2021 at 6:12 PM, Will said:

-Support

Copied from another app.

〖   ImperialRP  〗
{ Ex. Battalions } Ex. Purge Vice Commander |Ex. Naval SSO LT
{ Staff } Ex. PRP Admin | Ex. IMRP Senior Moderator | Ex. PRP Event Team Member
 giphy.gif