Staff Application Poll  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Application Poll

• Yes.
    • No.

What is your in-game name?: My in-game name is Balancer

What is your steam name?: My steam name is [GL] Balancer

What is your steam ID?: My SteamID is STEAM_0:0:87556589

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain): Yes, I do have experience staffing. Throughout the many years that I have played Garry’s Mod, I have staffed in a variety of servers. In the beginning, I played and staffed in several HL2rp servers. These ranks varied from Moderator to Co-Owner. Looking at past notable servers I was in, I was an Administrator in Werwolf Gaming’s SCP server. I was a Senior Moderator in Moonlight Gaming’s Medieval server. I was a Moderator in Icefuse Gaming’s ImperialRP. As for my best accomplishment, I was the Server Manager for Definitive Network’s Combine vs Rebel server. 

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly): Roughly, I started playing on the community on December 4th, 2020.

What date did you make your forums account?: I created my forums account on December 13th, 2020. 

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?: My current ULX rank is Platinum.

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?: I have zero warns on the server. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2361900433.

Have you donated?: I have donated and I am the donor rank of Platinum.

What rank are you applying for?: I am applying for the rank of Trial Moderator.

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?: I am not staff within another community.

Have you read the staff guidelines? You will be tested on it: Yes, I have read the guidelines and I understand them.

Timezone: My timezone is EST.

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A.

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum): I believe that I deserve the rank of Trial Moderator for a few reasons. Firstly, I have put a good amount of time into the community and I wish to give back what I can to help the server be a better place. I believe that my prior experience staffing within other Garry’s Mod communities for the past few years, along with my ability to remain cool under tense situations will allow me to make collected and logical decisions during staff sits and other scenarios that may occur. To be honest, I don’t believe that I deserve the rank or anything else, as I am not entitled to it. Instead, I am putting one foot forward and showing my interest in helping the server that has brought me fun times and memories. I have made friends in the community and I have respect for the staff members that have to deal with some of the chaos. If I am found to be not a good selection for the staff team, then I will accept it and reapply at a later time.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: Looking into the heated situation, the best bet is to first relax and think about what is happening. If the person is ignoring my request to be quiet and listen, I will use the gag command to get them to stop. Due to the Mass RDM, I will request the assistance of an Admin to ban the offender while I type the required warn post about the Mass RDM so future staff members will have a log of the incident if the offender returns at a later time.

Please pick and answer one of the questions only if applying for Senior Moderator. If applying for Admin pick two and answer them. If applying for Senior Admin you must answer all three. Answering more than the required amount of questions for the rank you are applying for will result in your application being denied.: N/A.

+Support

-The player seems to have a lot of Staff experience, if he is saying the truth.

-The application is well made

I have not had much experiences with this person, but despite being new, the applicant shows promise. That is, if the player is not lying about his Staff experience.

My support may change at any time, based on other people's point of view.

Current: Nu-7 VCMDR

Former: E-11 VCMDR/LT-COL totally didn't get demoted || Event Team Member || CI SFTO 2LT

CCs: Snoop Dog Owner || Previous Rho-36 Occult Operative || Used to be Reznov || CI TF2 Heavy || MTF Zeta-0 'Caste Gates' || Tango-12 'Forgiving Hand'

French Canadian man || Mbappé fan in the making

On 1/14/2021 at 6:17 PM, Rito said:

+Support

I have not had much experiences with this person, but despite being new, the applicant shows promise. That is, if the player is not lying about his Staff experience.

[SCP-RP] Retired E-11 COL, HFTO and D4 Head  Former CI MSGT/2LT | Former Alpha-1 "Red-Right Hand" Guardian Delta-9 | Former Nu7 2LT/SM HSU Conscript Former Om-9 2LT and EXP Seasoned

2 hours ago, Starstep said:

+Support
Applicant is frequently on the server and is rather well-known amongst the community.
Incredibly mature and responsible as well; great member of the community.

Agree with all of this, plus is seeming to have a huge interest in learning more by shadowing higher-ups.

+Support

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |

+Support

I have not had many experiences with him, but when I have they have been good and he seems mature

hi

+Support

Nu7 LCPL | CI LCPL

Edited by Stumpy

On 1/15/2021 at 12:17 AM, Rito said:

+Support

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR