Black list Appeal for closedlearner32 for CI

closedlearner32

Steam Name: ClosedLearner32 LFG

Ingame Name: CI PVT Neos

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:101550926

Job Blacklisted From: CI Alpha, CI Sawbones

Reason for the Job Blacklist: Racism ( saying n word)

Dispute: I was teamkilled, and I wasn't saying it with racist intent, (to my knowledge) I didn't say it to another African American it wouldnt be a racial issue. I have provided a picture of myself and my profile or my hand to show that I am indeed a African American or black and that I wasn't lying about my race. https://imgur.com

20210113_223535.jpg

Edited by closedlearner32
  • Laughing 1

Ummmm

-Support

Doesn't matter what race/gender you are. We do not tollerate any Racist words, Homophobic words, etc.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

Just now, Chief_ said:

Ummmm

-Support

Doesn't matter what race/gender you are. We do not tollerate any Racist words, Homophobic words, etc.

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

6 minutes ago, Loaff said:

What can i do to fix this mistake and correct it? CI meant a lot to me, more than being apart of gensec, if i cant get unbanned i understand, but i at least want to remain a part of CI , and continue my Job and support my friends and teammates when the ban is gone.

I was the one who called for your removal. You weren't blacklisted to my knowledge. However you were placed on a temporary do not train list.

I understand your testimony, however you directed this word to another member of CI. So it was very disrespectful. We don't tolerate that. So that combined with the derogatory word you used, resulted in your removal. 

- Support

Edited by [GL] Fizz-y Soda

CI CMDR / CA

lolrip_2_75.png.dc1d08f4d907c816d920de2b5132ac58.png

Denied
We wish to keep CI friendly branch, considering the multiple young members we have. The usage of the racial remark was quite harsh in a very degrading matter towards another CI member. After your ban ends you technically only have two more weeks till you are officially able to join the branch again, which I believe to be a light branch blacklist period. 

The Blacklist from joining the branch again ends February 2nd, you are still able to play donator jobs if you wish.
We will always accept you back after the period ends

Edited by Orange 🍊