Wesss GM App  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Should Wesss get GM

• Yes
    • No
    • Needs work

In-game name: ST JTL 1LT Wesss 8268 

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:460070915

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: 1LT in ST and PVT in 501st.

Have you donated to the server?:Yes I have donated to Apprentice and am thinking about lord.

Have you been banned on any GL server before?:No.

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?:No.

How much time do you have on the server?:4 weeks.

How well do you know the LORE? Explain:I have watched all of the movies, the clone wars and I've read a bunch of the comics.  

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: I have played this server for a bit now and have seen many events I would like to help put in more good events and Sims for people to have fun with.[Sometimes it is boring as an ST just sitting in TL lots for time there are no enemies there.]

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?:I should be trusted because I have played this server for quite a bit now and have gotten into no trouble with admins or GMs and I only wish to help this server have more fun Sims and events to grow the server and make it a better place.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?:Yes somewhat.

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?:No I have never been one before but I would like to change that.

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event:[Offship] We go to Jakko because we got a transmission stating that one of are ships has gone down so we move in to see what has happened and what is going on when we go in to the ship as where looking around we find a rebel outpost and they have captured the admiral of that ship there would be rebel NPCs and 3 rebel elite on the bridge we find the admiral being guarded by a jedi knight where they fight off the jedi and save the admiral.

[Onship]A small rebel group dressed as ST,501st,and one admiral[being there leader] with these disguises they learn Intel about Imperial plans of the future and then the admiral moves to EC and plants a bomb [at this point we would be very sus of them an want bring them in for questioning] they would now start fight and trying to get off ship to explode the bomb they would fail and the ST and 501st would die the admiral would be questioned and publicly executed.

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example):!give Name/SteamID WeaponID | !give Wesss rw_sw_dp23

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example):!Model Name/SteamID ModelPath !model Wesss models/player/bunny/imperial_501_revision/501_commander.mdl

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?:Yes I have read over them many times.

+ Support

- Friendly

- Knows a lot of lore

- Active

I haven’t seen you much but that is most likely just me, good luck hope you you are accepted!

[SCPRP] Raptor 
Delta-5 Enlisted | Security Enlisted | Chaos Beta Operative
                       :  )

Snapshot_220617011411.png.acdda2fabe20543f4d2e42191ca1bb67.png

1 hour ago, Blizzard said:

+Support

- Good Application

- Familiar with lore

- Shown to have knowledge of being a GM

Great JTL to! 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

Somewhat I have seen you been mingy before. Recently you haven't been that mingy that much. I really haven't noticed any mingyness.  That was some while ago and I somewhat believe you have improved. All I got to say is I am not gonna vote on this or give it any support I am gonna stay Neutral Support. I really don't know at this point. Really lets just see what mainly happens. All I got to say is Good Luck.

Edited by HeadHuntingSniper
  • Dislike 1

ISB:IA- Agent Greg

Death Trooper - SN03

Senior Gamemaster

On 1/14/2021 at 4:12 PM, HeadHuntingSniper said:

Somewhat I have seen you been mingy before. Recently you haven't been that mingy that much. I really haven't noticed any mingyness.  That was some while ago and I somewhat believe you have improved. All I got to say is I am not gonna vote on this or give it any support I am gonna stay Neutral Support. I really don't know at this point. Really lets just see what mainly happens. All I got to say is Good Luck.

Accepted

Contact a V+ to receive training.

| Retired Head Gamemaster Emily | Super Admin Emily | Retired Nu-7 Colonel, Vice Marshal, & Seventh sister |
"if you live among wolves, you have to act like a wolf." - Nikita Khrushchev spacer.png